Hoseok

The story of Bangtan child

Seokjin hadn't long learned how to talk and he spent most of his time with Yoongi's head on his lap and Seokjin's princess doll crawling up Yoongi. The two had gotten closer since Yoongi's first birthday where Seokjin fed Yoongi. They liked to poke two of the women's stomachs. The one woman had a big belly and they were told to be gentle with her but the other one was just becoming big.
"Put your hands here." Both boys did and there was a bouncing feeling off the woman's belly.
"Errww~ You need poo?" The woman laughed along with Seokjin's dad.
"Seokjinnie, that's a baby. You're going to have another brother."
"Woo~ Yoongi, we have a brother." Yoongi poked Seokjin's tooth then put his head on the woman's belly and spoke his first words.
"Loof." Seokjin looked at his dad to see the smile that had grown.
"Daddy, what's loof?"
"That's Yoongi saying, love."
"AH~ CUTE!" Seokjin squeezed Yoongi's cheeks and the woman grabbed her belly and looked at Seokjin's dad. He took both boys inside Yoongi's house because all the other adults were playing basketball outside and locked the door when he left. Yoongi's mum and one of the other women came into the house and started to pack a few things.
"Diapers. Baby food. Baby wipes." They picked up both kids and headed outside. All the adults were gone and a few of the cars were too.
-
Yoongi's mum and the other woman carried them into the huge building and the first thing they heard was screaming and Seokjin began crying.
"It's okay, it's okay. Don't cry." They placed the two on the floor and Yoongi rested his head on Seokjin's lap to stop him from crying since it worked each time. There were people walking from different rooms and sometimes the people had blood on them.
"We die?"
"Huh? Oh, No-No."
-
Seokjin's dad came out from a room and the women picked up Yoongi and Seokjin to take into the room. The big-bellied woman was in the bed with a baby. Her husband was holding her hand while the baby held his nose.
"Loof."
"Seokjinnie, she said you can name him."
"I like horses."
"Horses?" The newly parents laughed and said names that seemed like horse names. Seokjin didn't like any of them and Yoongi was missing his house so his mum gave Seokjin some ideas.
"Hoshi?"
"No."
"Seokjin?"
"Yes! I love that name! Call him Seokjin!"
"Hoseok?"
"No-No! Call him Hoseok!" They all laughed and signed the form to take Hoseok home.

 

 



A/N Again I had the Princess problem. I need a new non-ist laptop. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and future chapters. (23/05/17)