Jimin

The story of Bangtan child

"Wah~~Hobi wobie and Joonie have got so big." The boys were looking back at the baby photos of them all, Seokjin covered Yoongi's face whenever it was in a picture causing the younger two to laugh.
"UGLY!! Stop covering my face!"
"You ruin all the photos. I'm just making them all better. Isn't that right, Hobi Wobie?"
"Uhh- It's good he's not in lots of them."
"Yoongi, why aren't you in the pictures?"
"Because I'm not a baby that needs pictures!" Yoongi stormed off to find his mum but instead, he found the pregnant women heading to the cars with Hoseok's parents.
"YAH! Can I come? I want to be second to hold the baby." The parents were no longer shocked by Yoongi's knowledge and memory.
"Don't you want to stay and play?"
"Not with them bullies."
"Quickly get in then."
-
"He's so cute!" Yoongi looked at the baby in his arms smiling at the fact that he had beaten Seokjin. Seokjin held Namjoon second but Yoongi held the newest baby, Jimin, first.
"His name is soo cute. Like a prince. When do we take him home?"
"In a few hours."
"Hours? The others came out the same hour."
"Jimin is smaller so he needs longer to test if everything is fine with him."
"Jiminie, Hyung loves you." Jimin wrapped his hand around Yoongi's finger, making it seem smaller.
-
"How come Yoongi isn't in the pictures? He's not too old for them because Jinnie is older."
"That's right, I am. If Yoongi was in too many pictures all the cameras will break."
"Jinnie, stop it! Yoongi's not in most of the pictures because he likes to be in his room most of the time." The boys laughed.
"YOONGI HAS NO FRIENDS!" The adult with the boys left the room once a car was heard to check if it was what they had thought it was.
"Boys, come look at your new sibling." The boys rushed to the door to see Yoongi carrying the new baby.
"His name is Jimin and I was the first to hold him. He's cute, isn't he? Cuter than Hoseok!"
"That's not true. Hobi Wobie is the cutest thing ever!" The three inside went into Yoongi's house to eat the cookies while Yoongi showed Jimin around Jimin's house.
"This is your bedroom....Your mum and dad's bedroom....The bathroom but you're too young to need that yet." The tour went all the way to dinner. Just like other days, the dinner table was split but this time there was Jimin's mum feeding on the sofa so they couldn't argue or throw their food around.
-
Dinner was over quickly in silence. None 'Jin's' boys liked having Jimin around but they knew it was best to leave him since he was so small.
"Is he sick is that why he's tiny?"
"I think so. Maybe he's going to die and leave Yoongi with no friends again."
"He'll give up on Jimin anyway so we don't have to worry about that."
"Shhh." Jin pointed to the ceiling. Yoongi's mum was crying above the room they were in. The three boys went upstairs to get a better listen to her cries.
"Should we talk to her?"
"Maybe Yoongi did something to her?" Just then the door opened and Yoongi's mum left the room with her phone in her hand.
"Have you boys seen Yoongi?"
"He's with Jimin."


 


A/N I wrote this in two parts that's why it's shorter and probably makes no sense. However, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. (However?? This is what a week of assessments do to you) ((30/06/17))