Maybe?

The story of Bangtan child

"Can we really finish our conversation with Namjoon here?"
"Yeah, won't he tell Yoongi?"
"Joonie, what you hear today, will promise me you won't tell Yoongi?"
"Y....yeah. I promise." The other boys began laughing and smiling until Hoseok broke the laughing.
"I snuck into his bathroom and there was blood in the bathtub....I think he's a girl."
"Why a girl?"
"Sometimes there's blood in the bath when mum uses it. I think it's the same thing."
"I also found a bloody knife in his mom's bed, maybe she's hurting him."
"And there was blood in her bath too."
"Should we tell one of our mom's?"
"Yoongi and his mom are creepy." Namjoon listened carefully and recalled all the moments from his past to figure out the sightings of blood.
"I'll help you."
"Your Yoongi's friend but you'd still help us?"
"I think I know why but I need your help to know for sure." The boys stared at Namjoon to continue with what he was saying.
"Watch Yoongi's mom's wrists and Yoongi's wrists. If you see anything strange tell me but for now, DO NOT tell the other parents until I say so. Okay?" They nodded in agreement. They decided to keep in mind Namjoon's words whilst playing Jenga to entertain the boys.
-
"What do you boys want for lunch?" Each boy yelled out different things.
"Sushi."
"Mochi."
"Mcdonalds."
"KFC."
"Subway."
"Sandwiches it is then. Sit down."
"Who said sandwiches?" All the boys shook their head at Namjoon's question. All the parents were in the kitchen making the sandwiches, whilst the kids were watching Yoongi's mom's wrists like they were told. Her wrists were covered nicely by her shirt, gripping it tightly before the palm began. Taehyung shuffled his chair closer to Jimin's.
"How can we see her wrists when her shirts so tight I can see her s?"
"Maybe....wait for the button to undo itself." Jimin noticed that the button on the sleeve was wriggling every time the arm was moved so it could undo itself if something big had caused it to undo. A light bulb popped in Jungkook's head and he wriggled his way out of his high-chair and waddled to Yoongi's mum.
"Kugo Ga Ga!" The youngest child did aegyo for the woman being watched.
"Ahh~ Cute~! Jungkookie, you need to stay in your chair!" The woman picked up Jungkook while he pulled on her sleeve hoping the button would undo but he arrived at his chair the moment it came undone giving her time to stop it from opening her sleeve.
"You did well soldier. You did well." The older boys praised Jungkook for his near success and ate in silence once the parents left the room.
-
"It's good to see the boys getting along."
"Usually, Yoongi and Jinnie are arguing but now...."
"They're like lovers."
"Yah! That's my son!"
"I WAS ON ABOUT THE BOYS EATING!"
"Oh,~~~ Yeah. They barely hang around together so it's good to see them looking after each other."
"Maybe all the kids will be one big group if they all bond over Joonie."
"Why Joon?"
"He's with Yoongi and Seokjin but now he's playing with the younger ones...."
"It could go one of two ways, They become a big group or...."
"They all hate each other because they would be arguing over who he plays with."

 


A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Look forward to the next chapter. (15/09/17)