Lonely whale

The story of Bangtan child

[3 years later]
Nothing much had happened apart from the arguing of Yoongi and Seokjin and the birth of Jungkook. Each couple now had a child of their own and each child had a group. After Jungkook's birth, the groupings changed. The groups never needed to speak to each other, they had no reason to since Yoongi and Seokjin were in the same group. Without noticing it the two had managed to get along. When Namjoon was in trouble, they forget about everything to help the youngest of their group.
"Yoongi, do you still think I'll marry Hobi now? We barely talk!"
"No...Maybe Namjoon's next."
"NEVER!"
"Oh? That means I have no competition than right?"
"Yah! I'll choose who I marry and it will not be you."
"Why not? I look after you!"
"So do I."
"Shush Jin! This isn't about you." The boys laughed till their stomachs ached.
"Jungkookie, slow down!" The other group was using their youngest's strength to tire the baby out but it only gave them sore throats and Jungkook more energy.
"Calm down, I'll look after you!"
"We're meant to look after you not the other way around."
"Hey, wait here." The remaining three boys waited with their backs against the wall for Jungkook to return.
"Let's play with this."
"We can't Jin will be mad!"
"No, he won't."
"Jungkook, I spent a long time being Jinnie's friend and he adores his princess doll so he would be angry if he finds it missing or dirty."
"It won't," Jimin recalled the time he had to share a bed with Jungkook.
"You messed my room up when you were sleeping, how are you not going to mess the doll up while being awake?" Jungkook huffed and returned the doll to Seokjin's room with Taehyung.
--
Seokjin and Yoongi were getting ready to go to kindergarten. It was the first time that the two boys were going, leaving Namjoon alone for the day or they could beg for Namjoon to go to Nursery school.
"Sound good, Joonie?"
"NO! I don't want to go to school! Can't Yoongi stay?"
"It's my first day of school, if I miss it they'll think badly of me."
"So? You don't care what others think of you."
"I know but mommy wants me to be good to the teachers."
"What Yoonki is saying is that....he's going to an acting school where he has to act like he's a nice person and not an evil person so he can have a chance of marrying you." Namjoon pulled a face at the nodding Yoongi until a light bulb light up.
"Who's Yoonki?"
"YEAH! Who's Yoonki?!" Seokjin laughed which made the others laugh and rub the windows. There was a knock on the door.
"Don't worry Whale, you can play with us." Namjoon smiled at the voice of Hoseok. The eldest of the boys went to Kindergarten leaving the remaining five in silence. Namjoon didn't know what to say to the other boys after he hadn't spoken to the other boys since Jungkook was born.
"Can we really finish our conversation with Namjoon here?"
"Yeah, won't he tell Yoongi?"
"Joonie, what you hear today, will promise me you won't tell Yoongi?"
"Y....yeah. I promise."

 


A/N I actually had to look up the starting age for Kindergarten /The starting age is 4\ since I only know Nursery /The starting age is 3\. I bet you can guess that I had the Princess doll problem again. I hope you enjoyed. (16/08/17)