Seokjin

The story of Bangtan child

The attention of the 14 adults scared baby Jin. They would tap his diaper and ask if it was full. Aish~ The adults were 7 couples and one of the couples were Seokjin's parents and another was pregnant. Her belly was getting bigger as the days went by and her husband seemed to get less interested in her and the other adults. He hung around a lot with other women in places filled with girls dancing in just their underwear. Sometimes he would take Jin along and tell the other women that Seokjin was his son and the wife had died but that was a lie. A lie that Seokjin couldn't correct since he still didn't know how to talk. Seokjin spent a lot of time with the adults in the backyard. All seven of the houses shared the back and front yard, the attics were joined, they shared the seven cars and the area was blocked off so only they could get in. The pregnant woman's belly was so big that Seokjin had to stay away. He played with his princess doll while the adults spoke a lot sometimes there was yelling. On the 7th of March, the woman went away with Seokjin's mum and the next day the woman's husband left too but he left with a suitcase and never came back while the lady came back on the 9th with a baby boy.
"Seokjinnie, this is Yoongi. Be nice to him."
 

 



A/N I think my laptop is ist, where it says 'his princess doll' it kept asking if I meant 'his prince's doll'. BOYS CAN LIKE PRINCESS DOLLS TOO! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry that this chapter is short, they will get longer. I promise. (20/05/17)