A mess and Taehyung

The story of Bangtan child

Yoongi returned to Jimin after having a deep conversation with his mum. His eyes were red and swollen. Jimin looked at Yoongi with confusion.
"I'm going to live with you for a bit while mommy will be in court with grandad." Jimin's mum put both boys to bed and kissed each one them before closing the door for the two to rest in peace. Whilst Jimin and Yoongi were sleeping, Jin cuddled with Namjoon since Hoseok was in his parent's room till he forgot about his nightmare. 
"Joonie, why can't you be Hobi? He's so cute and your...just you. So plain and boring." 
The two stayed silent until Seokjin heard snoring from Namjoon. 
"Aish- Shut up!" Morning came and all the boys were playing outside. 
"Yoongi~ Do you know why your grandad is in court?" 
"Mommy said something about nanny's death. They think grandpa did it." The pregnant lady gestured for Yoongi to play again but he sat down beside her and watched as the others played hide and seek. Jimin had spent the whole morning with his mum because he seemed sick. Seokjin came out of his hiding spot to check on the tiny baby.
"Is Jiminie, okay?" 
"He's fine, I just got to keep extra care of him to make him big." Yoongi stood behind Seokjin.
"Are you scared? - Of Jimin getting hurt?" Jimin's mum nodded with a forced smile plastered on her face while both boys left. 

[10 days later]
The sun had long set when Yoongi's mum asked Jimin's dad about the older boy.
"Yoongi's~~aish~He's been acting weird. He's even started to avoid Jimin. Is everything alright with your dad?"
"He was found guilty. The stupid old man even admitted to it! I never knew he and mother argued over Yoongi. Apparently, Yoongi had seen them arguing over him. Maybe that's why he's been acting weird." 
--
The sun rose and Jimin began crying for his milk. His mum rushed in and ed her shirt to give access to the crying child. 
"Yoongi, your mom's back." Yoongi jumped up and rushed downstairs to his mother. 
"Is grandad Jailed?" 
"What?- Ah -- Yes." Yoongi smiled with relief. 
"He said that you had heard him and Grandma arguing, what did they say?" 
"They were arguing over me." 
"Over?" Yoongi hummed a yes.
"Grandad said he would put me up for adoption and Nanny said she would raise me as her own." Jimin's dad included himself in the conversation as Yoongi's mum didn't seem to be responding.
"Is everything alright?" 
"Yoongi, go get dressed last night another brother was born we're going to take him shopping." Yoongi did as he was told and the elders continued the conversation.
"When I was young, it was said that I wouldn't have children. When I had Yoongi his dad kept accusing me of theft since no one actually saw me birth him and I don't even recall giving birth to him, he accused me of stealing another's baby. That's why mum and dad were like that, they were planning for when I go to jail." 
-
"What's his name? He's almost as cute as Hobi. ALMOST!"
"Stupid! Weren't you listening? She said his name was Taehyung! Aish~ You never listen. I'll take Taehyung."
"I don't want him anyway. His ugly compared to Hobi and Joonie." 
"See, I told you you'd marry a boy." 
"Will not!" 
"You're always calling Hobi cute. Maybe because you will marry him."

 


A/N I started writing this chapter on the 06/07/17 but my laptop restarted and I lost all my notes for everything so it took a while to remember where I was going to go with the story. Sorry (04/08/17)