Yoongi

The story of Bangtan child

Somehow, even with a little head and small brain, Yoongi still remembered what his mum looked like as she held him for the first time. She was crying and the lady beside her kept on smiling at Yoongi.
"Seokjinnie will get along well with him." Little Yoongi took a nap and when he woke there was a slightly bigger boy in a doughnut-shaped ring helping him sit up and a princess doll in his mouth. The boy stared at Yoongi until the lady at the hospital came.
"Seokjinnie, this is Yoongi. Be nice to him." Seokjinn placed his hand on the lady's and smiled showing gums and a front tooth. She took him out the room and ten other people entered to look at little Yoongi. Yoongi was different from Seokjin, instead of crying at the adults, he just looked examining each of their faces. They cooed at him and his head.
-
Yoongi's mum was singing to him. Her voice was angelic and had a hint of sadness in it all the time. When Yoongi fell asleep, his mum leant over his crib and slept over him. She was frightened. Anything could happen to him and it's just her there. The others were close but they were still in different houses and that means there are walls and people can't walk through walls.
-
Seokjin's mum looked towards her husband and back at Seokjin. His dad came closer.
"Doesn't it hurt? He's got a tooth now so doesn't the tooth hurt?"
"The pain's bearable. I just wish he'd grow. We were meant to of stopped feeding him when he was six months but he's too tiny for a bottle." She pulled Seokjin away and placed him in his crib, both parents smiling with a pitying look. Seokjin fell asleep quickly.
"Honey, I'm scared. Tomorrow we're all going shopping for Yoongi and that's the first time taking both babies out. Both are tiny, what if we accidentally hurt them?"
"It doesn't matter how little we hurt them, we'll rush them to the hospital, understand?"




A/N I had the princess problem again even after I told my laptop off. I told you they would get longer. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and future chapters. (20/05/17)