First shop

The story of Bangtan child

All thirteen adults were outside with the two pushchairs. They each picked a car out for each adult but the mums drove with Seokjin's dad and the kids with them too. Once all of them took a car out, there was still at least ten cars left and all of them belonged to the adults.
-
The cars were parked on the highest section of the car park and the ladies all helped to get Seokjin and Yoongi out of the cars. The first shop they visited was one for clothes. Yoongi's mum and one of the other women dressed Yoongi in matching clothes as Seokjin. They put Seokjin on a table with a white rug over it and placed Yoongi next to him.
"Ahh~ They're so cute."
"Wahh~" All of them were in admiration of the two. The cameraman appeared and started to take pictures from the moment he appeared.
"Are they twins?"
"No."
"They look very alike."
"'Cause they're Asian?" The cameraman went silent and started to shake a rattle above the camera. The rattle made Seokjin laugh but Yoongi was still expressionless. Seokjin held Yoongi's hand for a response but Yoongi only rested his head on Seokjin's lap. The cameraman smiled and took many pictures of the two. The adults were all cooing and surrounding parents were telling their children to be like Seokjin and Yoongi so Seokjin kissed Yoongi on the cheek.
-
There were bags of clothes and toys for both Seokjin and Yoongi, the pictures were hung on all of their walls.
"We can do this again, right? When our child is born?" They all clapped loudly causing Seokjin to cry again. The adults were in a panic and hurried to him shushing each other and pulling silly looks. Yoongi's mum and Seokjin's dad had gone into the bathroom and when they left Yoongi's mum's eyes were red.

 

 

 


A/N 'They look very alike' I've heard this so many times when showing people anything about Kpop. I hope you enjoyed. (20/05/17)