Crazy old man and Poomin

The story of Bangtan child

Namjoon stood away from the door when he heard how frightened Yoongi was. He was usually scaring the others, he hadn't been that scared before. Namjoon crept into his parent's bedroom and rested his head between the two.
"Joonie-honey, did you have a bad dream?"
".....yes?" Namjoon's dad his which soothed him into a quick sleep.

~2 years later~
Jungkook was home without the other boys, he was checking out Yoongi's bathroom to see how bad his cutting had gotten. There was little blood in the bath but a foul smell hung in the air. It was coming from the toilet. It was blocked with vomit, the 'water' levels of the toilet had risen to almost overflowing, flushing it would only cause the vomit to leak all over the floor. Namjoon never told the other boys why Yoongi and his mum cut themselves so the boys thought it was a hobby but there has to be a reason for it. He searched all seven houses for Yoongi's mum and she wasn't in any.
"Kookie~ what are you doing?"
"Mommy, where's Yoongi's mum"
"Outside."
"Outside?? I walked past her?" The young boy looked out the window to find Yoongi's mum sitting on a chair outside with Jimin's mum.
"I have a question for you."
"Ah~ Yes?" Jungkook eyed the unneeded mum and she understood and left.
"I'm three now, shouldn't I know why you and Yoongi cut yourselves."
"It's going to be a long answer." Jungkook sat down and prepared for a lifelong story.
"When I was young, it was said that I wouldn't have children. When I had Yoongi, his dad kept accusing me of theft since no one actually saw me birth him and I don't even recall giving birth to him, he accused me of stealing another's baby. So nan and grandad argued a lot of what to do with Yoongi once I go to jail. Nan wanted to keep Yoongi and raise him as her own child whilst grandad wanted to give Yoongi away and grandad was a bad man so he killed nan and he went to jail but the crazy old man escaped so...Yoongi is scared." Jungkook nodded.
"Is Yoongi's grandad going to kill him?"
"NO! I won't let that happen!" A man patted Jungkook on the shoulder.
"Ayy~ Little man, I called you twice, lunch is ready." The two adults laughed at the look on Jungkook's face.
"Looks like he's just walked in on you and your wife."
--
"YAH! Poomin, how much you got?"
"I don't have anything today."
"You said that yesterday and the day before." The lunch line was getting shorter and Jimin was losing hope that he would eat today.
"Yah! Hurry up and hand it over before I hit you again."
"I'm starving. Can't I have lunch this once?"
"Aish~ Here I'll be nice this one time. Pass me the money and I'll pass you a bit back." Jimin handed over the coins he was given and the boy put in all in his pocket and pulled a penny out the other pocket.
"Here, enjoy your lunch." The boy's surrounding the two laughed and pulled Jimin out of the line. Many people had witnessed what had happened but they ignored it and avoided all contact with Jimin some even joined in by giving dirty looks or laughing and whispering.


A/N Poor Jiminie. Please look forward to the future chapters. (24/09/17)