Grandpa's fault

The story of Bangtan child

School had finished and Namjoon and Seokjin arrived home to find Namjoon playing kiss chase with the other boys.
"Jinnie?"
"Yes?"
"Maybe you won't be the first to marry a boy."
"Never marry a boy! I will never marry a boy." The youngest boys glanced at the eldest two before hiding.
"Come and find us!"
"We watched you all hide!"
"Aish~Let just find them."
-
The kids had played at least 5 games of hide 'n' seek as a whole group before dinner was ready. It bounced into Hoseok's head that they were meant to watch Yoongi's wrists whilst playing. The younger ones had a quick huddle before the table was set.
"Did anyone see Yoongi's wrists?"
"No, are they broke?" The huddle broke and they sat at the table keeping their mission at the front of their minds. He and Seokjin were still wearing their uniforms hence it was rare to see Yoongi's wrists.
"If we do see the wrists, what are we looking for?"
"A mole?"
"No! Cuts, stupid!" Jungkook nodded as if he was meant to say cuts instead of a mole.
-
Namjoon had stuck himself to Yoongi's mum after the dinner. Focusing on everything she did and every detail of her body. He asked her questions about Yoongi.
"Is he sleeping well?"
"Is he eating well during the day?"
"How about school?"
"His grades?" All were answered with 'He's doing well.'
"Yoong....no....Joonie, I'm going to bed now, I think you should go home." Namjoon made no reply and no movement until Yoongi's mum headed upstairs, then he followed her and mumbled to himself.
"I will leave when I know if your both alright. No cuts, not this time." She left her bedroom door open slightly, leaving room for Namjoon to squeeze inside. She ed her sleeves first.
"Wrists. Clean." She ed the shirt too.
"ies. Clean."
"Belly. Clean."
"Back. Clean."
"Arms. Clean." She ped her trousers and took them off.
"Ankles. Clean."
"Lower leg fat thing. Clean."
"Thighs.....Dirty." Namjoon jumped out of his hiding place towards the woman stood in nothing but her underwear.
"These are new cuts. There's still blood inside." He showed himself the bathroom and just like what was said, there was blood inside the bathroom and a knife on the edge.
"Joonie, I told you to go home."
"The other boys said there was blood in your bath and a knife so I told them to watch your wrists for more cuts like before...but you became smarter." She placed an oversized t-shirt over her body.
"Why did you cut yourself?" She gave a really long sigh before answering.
"You know about how Granpa was arrested right? Well, it's been stressful recently since his friend brought him out of prison and it's scary knowing he's walking around the streets. "
"Does Yoongi know?"
"He's a smart boy, so....maybe?"
"Have you told him?"
"No. Why?"
"The other boys said there was blood in his bath too." Her jaw dropped and she left the room to check on Yoongi. He wasn't in his bed and his bathroom light was on. Yoongi's mum opened the door to find her son crying with bleeding wrists and ankles covered in blood.
"Is grandad going to kill me?"
"I won't let him touch you."
 


A/N Namjoon could be a detective. Look forward to future chapters. (15/09/17)