One flying noodle

The story of Bangtan child

Hoseok barely cried but whenever he did it was always because Seokjin was crying. The woman with a small belly now had a big belly and said that she was 'going to burst any moment.' She ate strange foods and went to the toilet a lot. Yoongi slept more than he did before. He used to play with Seokjin but Seokjin is always playing with Hoseok now.
"Yoongi, do you love Hoseok?"
"No."
"Why not? He's so cute and happy."
"I hate pebble."
"Pebble?"
"No! Pepple!"
"Oh, people?"
"Uhh. I hate pebble and you." Seokjin turned back to Hoseok and Yoongi headed towards the adults in the kitchen of the middle house.
"Omma, worms?" The other adults looked at Yoongi's mum with a look of confusion but she understood and nodded.
-
All three kids ate together. Hoseok had baby food as he was a big baby and was able to swallow the food, Seokjin had nuggets and Yoongi had noodles.
"Ohh, those worms." Yoongi's mum smiled then rapidly left. She had been missing out on a lot recently and never explained herself to either of the kids but all the adults knew.
"Hoseok's so cute! He's got baby food all on his clothes."
"Seokjin's speech has improved a lot hasn't it?" Hoseok's dad wiped the food off his clothes and Seokjin carried on complimenting Hoseok and every single action he made until Yoongi threw one of his noodles at Hoseok causing him to cry.
"Stupid baby." Yoongi slid out of his chair and hurried to his house where his mum was meant to be. He searched to find her and heard crying from the laundry room. When he opened it his mum was sitting on the floor covered in blood.
"Mum?" She looked up at her son with her face smeared with tears and blood.
"Yoongi, leave."
"No." He sat down beside her after locking the door.
"Tell me." He reached for an old towel and wiped his mother's face and wrists with it.
"I miss your father and it's hard." Yoongi nodded as if he understood what she had said. One of the other males burst into the room.
"It's time!" She shook her head with a small smile.
-
"Can I stay with Hoseok?" Seokjin's mum nodded and allowed the pregnant lady to pass through the kitchen. Seokjin pushed Hoseok's car seat to the car while showing Hoseok all the other cars leave so that they could get there before Seokjin and Hoseok.
"Is Yoongi coming?"
"No. Do you want him to?"
"Naah. He's jealous of Hoseok and I don't like people that are jealous of my baby Hoseok. Ah- Wait, my princess doll."


 


A/N 'One flying noodle'. Just imagine a tiny Hoseok with massive cheeks and a tiny chubby belly having just one noodle stuck to his chin. So cute! Oh and guess what- I had the princess doll problem AGAIN! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Goodbye. (01/06/17)