Surgery

My Comfort 내 위안 | Na Jaemin

SATURDAY

The next day, you are awake by the loud sound from the speaker. All of NCT members groan and look for the source of annoying sounds. It's Johnny. "WAKE UP EVERYBODY! YOU CAN'T STAY IN BED FOR SO LONG!" Johnny said, using the mics. Some of you already stand up and starts to fold the blankets. You, Haechan and Winwin are still lying on the blankets. Not having energy to wake up. 

"Hey you three wake up now!!" Johnny shouted in the mic. Seul Min held out her hand to help you get on your legs.

Everyone went to the toilet to brush their teeth. All of them wear decent clothes and went out together to get breakfast. All of NCT members walk to the Subway as it is the most nearest place to go. Just like that, NCT has conquer the Subway. You, Taeyong and Mark take all NCT's orders and walk to cashier. The workers seems shocked to receive a lot of orders at a time. While three of you wait for the orders, you decided to talk with Taeyong. 

"Oppa." You called, both of them look at you.

"T-Today, Jaemin is having his surgery. C-can I go?" You asks, earning smile from both of them.

"We knew about this and didn't expect you to volunteer yourself to the hospital. We planned to carry you all the way to the hospital haha" Taeyong laughs. You sigh in relief, all NCT are going to the hospital to accompany Jaemin. After your orders are serves, three of you bring them to the table. The other members excitedly take their own sandwich and eat peacefully.

After the breakfast, NCT went back to their base to practice. 

"HyeJi I can't get this correctly." Chenle whines. You gives him a smile and teach him one by one. "Ah, now I get it, thank you!" Chenle said. Now, all of you are having a 5 minute break. Some are practicing on their own and some go get themself something to drink. You walk to your bag and fish out your phone.

A text message from Chan.

"Hyeji, don't forget the camera on Monday okay?"

You replied him with a thumbs up emoji. "Break's over!" You could hear Ten shouts. All of you gathered again and practice the choreography . It's tiring but it's what you like to do, so you don't mind.

At around 11.30 a.m. , all of you arer dismiss to take baths at own houses. Seul Min decides to go home with you as her home is a bit far from NCT base.  Arriving home, you could see a pair of work shoes and you know your mum is inside. "Mummy, I'm back" You said.

"Oh dear . You are here, with Seul Min. Haven't seen you in a long time Seul Min-ah" Your mum said. Seul Min always visits your home during weekends since she doesn't have any siblings and her parents are busy outstation. "Yes, mother. It's nice to see you again" Seul Min bows.

"Are you guys going somewhere again after this?" Your mum asks.

"Yes, we are going to the hospital." You answered.

"Why? Are you sick?" Your mum worriedly ask.

"No, Jaemin will have his surgery soon" You answered with a smile, happy seeing your mum worried about you. "Oh, Jaeminnie.. Say my greetings to him, okay? I'm going out to buy grocery. Ah! And also, Hyeji we'll be having guest tonight. Make sure you come home early, Yooji will be back too." Your mum said earning a nod from you before you enter your room.

Guest? It's rare for you to have guest.

"Hyeji, can I borrow your outfit? I didn't bring spare." Seul Min asks you. "Yeah, sure check them in my wardrobe." You take your towel and enter the bathroom.

As you wait for Seul Min to finish her look, your phone rings, it's Jaehyun.

"Do men really have to wait for girls?" Jaehyun said as soon as you pick up the phone. You laughs. "We are almost done! Wait my apartment lobby okay?" You hang up. 

"Seul Min, the others are waiting. Come on!" You shouted at Seul Min who's still in your room. Before going out, once again you check your outfit in front of the mirror near the door.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4472424c50614173775f6c4570673d3d2d3530333534383134352e313466643537666564363566623039313639303432303334303038302e6a7067

 

Since there are so many of you, you guys decided to take 2 cars. One is driven by Taeil and another by Taeyong [ I don't know which member has driving license but.. ].

Arriving at the hospital, you ask the nurse where Jaemin would be and the nurse inform that Jaemin is still in his room. His surgery is delayed at 3 o'clock. It's 1.30 p.m. now. You thank the nurse and led the other team members to Jaemin's ward.

"Jaemin-ah!!" Haechan beams as soon as he opens the door. Jaemin was shock to see s especially you, but he smiles anyway, Happy that all his friends come to give strength to him. " Hi guys. You guys really shouldn't come. but thank you!" Jaemin said. "Oh, so should we go back now?" Yuta joked which earn a slap on the arm from Winwin. All of you chatted to fill in the time. " Hey, can I see the choreography so far? I'm so thrill to join!" Jaemin excitedly said. To grant his wish, you, Ten, Jeno , Renjun , Seul Min and Jisung dance to it. Jaemin claps when it ended. "This must be Hyeji who arrange the choreography right? It's her jam, that move!" Jaemin said when he recognize one of the move that you really like. "yeah, with the help from me and Ten hyung" Jeno said.

It's almost 3 o'clock when two nurses, one is your sister, Yooji came in. "We have to take Jaemin to surgery room now. " Yooji said. Looking around the room, noticing you. All of you bid Jaemin goodbye. Yooji looks at you. "You know that we have to go home early right?" Yooji asks and you just nod, not liking that she informed you in front of the others. After Jaemin is out from the room, silence take over as everyone looks at you. 

" Did you get into trouble for sleeping with us last night?" Jaehyun asks. You shook your head , no. All of you are aware that your mother actually dislike you to join NCT because she knows that you'll abondon your studies. But since you keep on getting great results, your mum allows you but just with a promise that you'll study hard and will never cause trouble at school.

You had your lunch at the hospital before drive back to the base, practicing again. By now, the choreography is half done. At 7 o'clock, you receive a call from Yooji.

"Jaemin's surgery is a success. He's okay now. Maybe he'll can sign out the hospital tomorrow." Your sister informs which you happily cheered, earning a weird look from Mark and Haechan who's near you. "Ah, I'm on the way back. You should be going home too, mum is making dinner." Yooji said.

After ending the call, Mark and Haechan giving you a why look. "Everyone!" You tried to get all of the members attention. " Jaemin's surgery is a success!" You cheered which made everyone happily jump around. You guys can't wait for him to be back as he'll make the base happier. 

You pack your bag and bid them goodbye, heading home alone.

"Mum, I'm home." You greet your mum who's cooking in the kitchen. "Oh good Hyeji! The guest will arrive soon! Go change your clothes and help me to serve this." Your mum said and you quickly take a shower. You just wear a pair of leggings and a pink t-shirt. Later, Yooji also arrive and both of you help to serve the table nicely, nervous about the guests.

Soon, the doorbell rings. Your mum excitedly went to the door to greet the guests while you and Yooji finishes a bit of decoration on the plate. 

"Omma!" You could hear a boy's voice from the door.

"Hello darling!" Now, it's a manly voice. Only two person came in your mind now. You look at the food on the table.  Chicken and glass noodle. You scoffs, knowing who's the guests already.

"Noona!" You can hear the boy's voice again. Yooji turns and return a happy smile. "Seonho! Oh my god why didn't you tell me you are coming home?" Yooji said and hug Seonho.

It's Seonho, your twin brother.  Which you hate so much.

--.

Here you go! Add an interesting character! Eventhough he's still a trainee, he's still recognize by people. He's Yoo Seonho, a byeongari trainee from CUBE ent.

He'll play a role as your twin brother in here. He just came back from America. He went to a school camp to play basketball for 1 and half year. The other character of him, I'll write in the next chapter!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d686c495f7731445869596854673d3d2d3530333534383134352e313466643539653162396538666466373336363333323434343435382e6a7067