Photographer

My Comfort 내 위안 | Na Jaemin

You glared at the person as he smiles at you. "Hyeji, are you?" Seonho asks which made you scoffs. He walks to you and squeeze your cheeks. "It's Hyeji! Oh my you are so different now! You even grow your hair now!" He holds your hair, amaze. You slap his hand away and walk to the manly man. It's your dad. You give him a little smile which your dad respond by hugging you. "Oh, my baby Hyeji~ Mum is right. You are prettier now" Your dad pats your head.

"Okay, okay let's eat now!" Your mum said. Seonho sits opposite you while Yooji sits next to you. You are about to scoop the glass noodle when your mum take away the dish from you.

"Here, Seonho I cook your favourite food!" Your mum pass the noodle to Seonho. Yooji pats your thigh, trying to calm you.

You hate Seonho so much because your mum will always look after him first. Well, since he is the only son she's got. Your mother's attention would always be him first that could make Yooji notice it too. So, Yooji will always take care of you. Seonho was not a very good kid at school since they were small. Seonho has asked your mother to go to the school camp to learn play basketball which your mum reject it, saying that she'll miss him as he needs to go to the America for the camp. But he keep on persuade your mum. That time, your father was needed at America branch so your dad needs to leave, so Seonho took his opportunity to go with dad.  

Your mother finally allows him to go as long as he promise to study hard when he comes back.

But, Seonho too, dislikes your members from NCT. It's because that he thinks that dancers wasted their time in a closed practice room. He even said that the boys are rude. When actually, the members scold him because he always orders you around.

After dinner, you quickly enters your room. You sit on your study table, reaching for your camera. You turn it on and look at the photos you took. It always calms you whenever you are mad. That is why you treasure your camera so much.

You heard a knock from the door, but you ignore

You heard a knock from the door, but you ignore. You know it's Seonho because Yooji never knocks because it's her room too. 

"Hyeji?" You heard the boy calls you out as he peeks. He saw you sitting on the chair. He smiles and walk to your bed and sit. You avoid seeing his face. "I see you are still interested in photography hrm?" Seonho asks, looking at the pictures you paste on the wall. Your wall are full with your pictures. There's even NCT pictures. "I have good news for you, if you still interested in photography." Seonho said, but receives no response from you.

"A brother of my friend is a photography teacher at a school near here and he's also has company of his own. A photography company. He found your blog and somehow knew I'm your twin. So he wants to ask if you would like to join." Immediately, you raise your head, looking at him. "Are you serious?" You ask him, hoping that he's not joking. "Yeah and he would like your answer asap." Seonho smiles, happy that you are talking to him. "I-I'll think about it." You answered him and he nods. 

"So, Hyeji. You know it's been a while we've seen each other. I am seriously have change! When I'm at America, I've been missing you so much because people there don't treat me right. I just went there to play basketball, that's all. So I promise myself that I'll treat you right once i'm back. I just hope that you don't hold any grudges towards me anymore. " Seonho said. You just nod your head and gives him a little smile. Not used to this type of Seonho who speaks carefully. "I told mum that I don't want to enroll in the same school with you, so don't worry! We'll see each other only at home!" Seonho smiles. You laughs. You remembered that you had asked your dad to transfer Seonho to another school as he always bothers you during classes and made you attend detention class.

----.

MONDAY

You exit your house after having breakfast and not forgetting to bring your camera. It'll be a long day today as you need to take picture of the classes today. In front of your apartment building, you could see Chenle. "Hey Lele~ DId you have a nice sleep?" You ask him. He nods. "But still not enough. My body aches that I had to ask my mother to massage it." You laugh. It must be because of the choreography. It's the first time Chenle dances to your choreography. When you take a break from NCT, they did enter some competition but the choreography wasn't as intense as this one. 

"You'll just end up sleep before class right?" You said, he smiled. " Bingo!" 

Arriving at school, you were greeted by Seul Min. "Hey babygirl" Seul Min hangs  her arm around your shoulder. "Hey. You are lucky there's nothing for you to do today. I have to take picture of the classes. It would take a day." You sighs. Suddenly you remembered that you are not going to enter class today, quickly you squeeze Chenle's shoulder. He winches. "Chenle! You must not sleep in class today! You should take notes for me!" You said. Chenle look at you lazily. "For free?" He asks. You gave him an annoyed face. "Alright, alright I treat you doing recess later. I need to go now. Chan must be looking for me." You bid both of them goodbye and went to the main hall, where the photography session will be held. 

"Here you are! " Chan said. He's arranging chairs while the other two people prepare the lightning. "Sorry sorry!" You said, taking out your camera and put your camera stand at the center. The first class will come when the bell rings. 

The first class is seniors class as they need to study later. The first class is Renjun and Jeno's class. They both greet her and you said hi back. 

"Okay, center everyone! Smile! Oh Line 2 go to a bit left. Okay good" You take a picture of them and asked to do freestyle for second picture. Okay, first class is done.

It's Haechan's class now. You are shock when someone tap your back, you turn. It's Jaemin. 

"Hello Hyeji!" He smiles.

"Hey! Nice to see you at school again!" You high five him.

"Eh Hyeji, I'm here too!" Haechan said. "It would be good if you are not here" You joke, earns a pout from him. 

Before recess, you manage to finish 2 grades of class, leaving now only one grade to go.

"Good job Hyeji. Here, you can insert earlier picture in the Macbook now, so you will not lose it later" Chan said. You took out the SD Card and transfer it. After transferring the pictures, you went to the cafe and met with Chenle.  "Hello, buddy! I've got your notes here!" Chenle hand you some papers and you excitedly open it, but you frown. It's written "I slept in class, and too bad nobody wake me up." You glared at him and throw the book into his chest. 

"Hey hey chill, I was kidding. Here, real notes" He hands you what were hidden behind his back, but you didn't take it. You went to a chair and sit on it. Chenle followed you. "Okay I'm sorry! I was wrong ! Here take it" Chenle apologizes but you didn't budge. 

"What's the fuss here" You could here Haechan's voice. "I was just joking with Hyeji, but now she's mad. God, she' s sensitive" Chenle said. Jaemin look at you in the eye, which soon, you hid your face in the table. "She's not  mad Chenle, she's joking with you too.." Jaemin laughs, which you laugh too because Jaemin could read what you were thinking.

"Why you'd tell him?" You said to Jaemin. "Oh come on, I could not see Chenle crying!  He was on the verge of tears you know!" Jaemin laughs. You look at Chenle who is now speaking Chinese with Renjun, his eyes and tone are showing that he's  sad. 

"I'm joking, Chenle. Here, as I promise, I'll buy some of your favourite crabsticks. " You said, pulling him towards the counter. The others have already bought their food earlier so they just sit down and wait for both of you. All of you spend the recess time together, laughing and make fun of Chenle's face when he was about to cry because afraid of Hyeji.

"I should be going now!" You said and bid all of them goodbye.

After school, you went straight home and decided to take a little nap before going to NCT base to teach Jaemin the choreography. You have promise to meet him at the base at 6o'clock. It turns out you slept a little longer. You rushed taking your bath and left, without bringing your phone.

"I'm sorry Jaemin! I overslept!" You said while putting down your bag. You look up to see the others are there too. "Oh hey? Did we planned to meet today?" You ask. 

"No.. we are just here because we wanted to practice too. We heard you'll be coming here so we decided to join." Taeil said as you nodded. While you are coaching Jaemin, Ten and Jeno made some others choreography and tried to allign the members position.

"Here, like this" You patiently teach Jaemin, but he still a fast learner. " Oh, you are good though?" You praised him. " I practiced a bit with the hyungs. I came here earlier" He said.

After teaching Jaemin the existing choreo, you ask the members to get in position so that Jaemin knows his position. "Okay, you'll be here and when the second part enters, you should be beside Jeno. okay?" You said to Jaemin. 

With that intense practice, you didn't realise that the time is already 11.30 p.m. Someone entered the base and all of you look at the door.

"Hyeji! It's late and mum is angry" Seonho said. Everyone was left with their mouths open. Everyone thinks the same. The little devil is back. "Why you didn't answer my calls? I was worried!" Seonho said as you take a look at the clock. You gasps. No wonder Seonho dared to step in the base. 

"Worried?" Jaemin thought.

You quickly grab your bag "I forgot my phone at home, sorry!" You said and bid goodbye to the members. You went home with Seonho, as Seonho keeps on talking how mum and dad are still not sleeping because they are waiting for you to go home. You felt guilty at the moment.

NCT base once again was quiet down. "Wow, when did he got back here?" Haechan said. Annoyed by the fact he just met Seonho. 

Meanwhile, Chenle who never met Seonho asks Jaemin who's that boy.

"He's Hyeji's twin and he hates us." Jaemin said, gritting his teeth, remembering the past.

----..

ooookkkayyy.. I was searching for Jaemin pictures during smrookies and i was worried. because jaemin took a lot of picture with hansol. which mean they are very close! i'm wondering how he must felt when he is back at sm and saw no hansol. my ab ship T.T

but anyway, congrats hansol on your debut!!

but anyway, congrats hansol on your debut!!