Chapter 9 - The Plan

You Belong With Me

 

Chapter 9

Your POV

I am so warm. Why am I so warm? Not that I don’t like it. I like warmth. Hmm. I’m hugging something that is also warm. Must. Get. More. Warmth. Snuggle snuggle. I snuggle closer to the warm teddy bear I’m holding. Wait a second. Shouldn’t teddy bears be soft and fuzzy? This teddy bear’s wearing a leather jacket and is oddly muscular. Like really muscular. Without opening my eyes I put my hand on the teddy bear’s stomach. Yeah, those are some major muscles right there. I poke them and hear chuckling rumble through the chest of the teddy bear I’m holding onto. Okay this is definitely NOT a teddy bear. I open my eyes. Uh-oh.

The teddy bear gives me an adorable smile, “Good morning sleepy head.”

“Good morning Jonghyun.”

Wait. Morning? What? I could have sworn five minutes ago I was in the back of Jonghyun’s car. I looked around and saw my familiar purple room. There was only a little bit of light streaming in through the window. It must be early.

Wait a second. There is a boy in my bed.

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh uh well,” he scratched the back of his head, “You fell asleep in the car and when we got here we decided to just carry you in. We put you in bed, but see you wouldn’t let go of me and I didn’t want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful and well, you have one hell of a death grip.” He chuckled.

It was then that I realized that I was still holding on to him. I blushed and quickly removed my hands from his body. I scooted away from him in the bed and cringed. COLD! He chuckled and pulled me back to him. Ah warmth.

Jonghyun’s POV

Flashback.

When we arrived at her house Katie was still sleeping. Aww so cute. I poked one of her cheeks softly and she hugged me tighter. I can’t bring myself to wake her up so I scoop her out of the car bridal style and carry her inside. Hmm her parents must have gone to sleep. I carry her up to her room and lay her in bed. I kiss her forehead and turn to leave but suddenly there are arms around my waist pulling me back. I turn around to see her staring at me half asleep. “Please don’t leave.” she mumbles. I sigh and my heart swells. She wants me here. How can I leave now?

“Shhh.” I get under the covers and her hair as she falls asleep. She hugs me close, “Don’t worry. I won’t.”

End of flashback.

Your POV

“I need to go,” he says. “Your parents are going to be waking up soon and I don’t think they would be okay with me being here.”

Oh crap.

“Uhh yeah. I’ll um show you the um door.”

“I can show myself out. Besides you have a whole half hour more that you can sleep before getting up. Go back to sleep.” He slides out of the bed and pulls the cover over me. His face is really close to mine. Why is his face so close? Why is my heart beating so fast? Is he going to kiss me?! OMFG! HE KISSED ME! On the forehead BUT STILL! My face reddens and I look up at him. His face is as red as a tomato. He turns around really fast and runs from the room. What just happened?

There’s no way I’m going to be able to sleep now. I look at the clock. Its only 6 o’clock. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I jump out of bed and into the shower. After my shower I do my hair, spending extra time trying to tame the subtle but stubborn curl at the ends of my bangs with a straightener. After that I put on a tiny bit of makeup around my eyes to make them look bluer and I’m done! I glanced out of the window thinking of Him and see a sign taped on the window. I’ll see you at 8 o’clock :D

After getting dressed I walk over to SHINee’s house and knock on the door. Minho opens the door and his face brightens. “Hey Katie! We’re almost ready to go!” He leads me into the living room and sits down on the couch patting the space next to him. I sit down and we talk for awhile waiting for the other boys to be ready. It was odd because Minho doesn’t usually talk this much. He’s actually really funny.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” I was laughing so hard at a story he just told me that I couldn’t breathe.

“No! Seriously! It happened!”

“There is NO WAY that actually happened! You are lying to me Choi Minho!”

“I am not!” he said beaming when he heard me say his name. Finally Onew and Taemin emerged from their rooms.

“Hey Katie!” said Onew sitting in the chair opposite me.

“DONGSAENG!” Taemin yelled as he dropped next to me on the couch. He gave me a huge hug and kissed my forehead. “From now on I’m your big brother okay?”

“Hahaha okay Taemin.”

“YAH! I AM YOUR BROTHER! YOU CALL ME OPPA!”

“Okay Taemin O-oppa,” I stumbled over the word. It was just too strange. I don’t know if I could get used to it.

He beamed and let go of me but still sat extremely close. I scooted away from him on the couch but bumped into Minho and blushed.

“Katie!” I turned around and saw Jonghyun coming out of his room. When he saw me sandwiched between Minho and Taemin he marched over glaring at them and pulled me up off the couch and into his arms. I gasped at the sudden closeness. “Good morning again” he whispered in my ear. “You look beautiful.”

“T-thank y – “

“GET A ROOM!” I jumped and turned to see that Key had finally emerged from his room.

I stepped away from Jonghyun and blushed. Key danced over to me and twirled me around causing my hair to fly out around me. “Why, you look absolutely ravishing today darling.”

“Thank you?”

“Hey Guys? If we don’t leave now we’re going to be late.” Stated the chicken lover.

“NO DONGSAENG WE CAN’T BE LATE!” Taemin grabbed my hand and dragged me off to the car.

Jonghyun’s POV

I watched as Taemin dragged Katie off to the car. She did look especially beautiful today. I smirked thinking about the way she blushed when she was so close to me.

“YAH Kim Jonghyun! What is up with you today?!”

I looked over at Key.

“It’s nothing.”

“It is not! Tell your umma now!”

“Alright. Alright. Last night while I slept with Katie I came up with a new course of action to get her to like me.”

“WAIT WAIT WAIT BACK UP MISTER! YOU SLEPT WITH KATIE!”

“BE QUIET PABO! I didn’t sleep sleep with her! I actually slept like was asleep at the same time as her in the same bed.”

“OH! Thank God.”

We walked outside.

“So,” he whispered to me, “What is this course of action?”

“Excessive skinship.”

 

Oh Jonghyun you naughty boy!

So if I were you I would want to kill me right now for not updating for so long. BUT I have good excuses!

I had exams all last week.

And they were insane!

I had a teacher who gave us homework the NIGH BEFORE HER EXAM AND EXPECTED IT TO BE HANDED IN DURING THE EXAM TIME! LSKAHGOSDHFASJKFKDSL I ALMOST CUSSED HER OUT DURING CLASS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

I hate my life

But I love you guys!

Anyways the rest of the time I wasn’t updating life kinda got in the way.

So yeah.

I AM REALLY SORRY!

I hope you enjoyed the update!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE! I WISH TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

<3 

lolololololololol macro of the day:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_leo9azLN7O1qa4uc1o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1294793486&Signature=mlnyOxbqgxxxZ754wJnq2rPSnFQ%3D