Chapter 8 - Happy?

You Belong With Me

 

Your POV

Well let’s just say he doesn’t always do the nicest things.

Jonghyun walked quickly up the stairs and into his house after he said that. I watched him walk in with confusion. What frick is that supposed to mean Jonghyun?

The next day

I walked out of my house around 8 and looked around. Hmm. Didn’t Jonghyun say to always be ready at 8 o’clock sharp? I didn’t understand why. School didn’t start until 9. Why would you want to go early every day? I shook my head. I have no idea what goes on in people’s minds sometimes…

I decided to knock on their door after I had been waiting for five minutes. Key opened the door. He smiled at me, “Oh great. You’re here just in time. Now you can see what Jonghyun’s really like.” The really part worried me a little bit. He gestured for me to walk past him and I did.

“I DIDN’T DO IT! I DIDN’T DO IT!” shouted Taemin as he ran around the house. Shocked I looked for the source of Taemin’s distress.

Jonghyun came shooting after him. Hot damn that boy was fast. The only thing keeping him from catching Taemin was the things that Taemin would periodically throw behind him. Jonghyun jumped over a chair and almost caught Taemin but somehow Taemin managed to slip away and jumped over a couch. Jonghyun tore after him.

“IT WASN’T ME!” shouted Taemin. I looked around and saw that the rest of the members were doing nothing watching the scene unfold. I walked over to Minho.

“Um. What’s going on?”

He looked surprised that I had addressed him. He recovered quickly however and smiled at me, “Jonghyun hyung thinks Taeminnie took his shoes and hid them.”

I looked at him incredulously, “All of this for shoes!? You’re kidding.”

“Unfortunately no I’m not.”

“Does this happen often?”

“Well most of the time it’s Key freaking out over something small. I guess Jjong’s just been under a little too much stress lately.” He shrugged, “Key will probably break it up soon. We really should leave.”

Just then Taemin came running at me. “DONGSAENG! HELP ME! HYUNG IS CRAZYYYYY!”

He hid behind me. When Jonghyun saw me he stopped running and looked sheepish. I glared at him jokingly. “WHAT have you been doing to Taemin?”

“NOTHING! HE STOLE MY SHOES!”

“These shoes?” asked a voice. We all turned around. There was Key standing in the doorway to another room I hadn’t seen holding a pair of black Radiis.

“YAH! WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE?!”

“They were under your bed pabo.” Key tossed the shoes to Jonghyun, “Put them on. It’s time to go. Katie shouldn’t be late for school. She has to keep up her grades so she can take care of you in your old age you pabo.” He smacked Jonghyun on the back of the head and walked over to me. He put an arm around me and to my surprise said, “Come on Katie; lets ditch these es.”

Jonghyun ran after us with Taemin, Minho, and Onew trailing behind. Jonghyun sat next to me in the car. It was pretty awkward. I was still confused over Key’s many mysterious comments and Jonghyun seemed pretty embarrassed over the whole shoe thing. I looked at Key who was on my other side, “So. When are we going shopping?”

His face instantly lit up. “How about today after school?”

“Sure. That sounds like fun.”

“Can I come???” asked Jonghyun.

“No pabo, you’ll just get in the way. Just me and Katie. We need some bonding time. You can drop us off and pick us up though” said Key. I was a little scared of what bonding time with Key meant…

Later that day

I found out pretty fast.

“Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! Can we pleeeeeeeeease stop now???” yeah I know I sound like a whiney little but shopping with Key was an even bigger . Come on man how many articles of clothing can you make me try on? The answer was infinite amounts.

“YAH! Be quiet! I’m trying to help you!”

He threw a black empire waist dress at me.

“Try that on!”

I went into the changing room and put on the dress. It looked pretty good on me if I do say so myself. I stepped out and Key’s face. Well. Let’s just say I wish I had a camera so bad at that moment.

“IT IS SO PERFECT! TURN! TURN!”

I twirled around and laughed. Key was like the gay best friend I always wanted. Minus the gay I guess. I did see him looking at some girls earlier. Maybe he’s biual. Hmmm.

I was hoping we would be able to stop after that but no. Key was just more energized by our find that he had to go find more. He returned with a hundred different dresses. I came out in one super short dress and he just looked at my legs.

“You have the legs of a model. You have the everything of a model in fact. Well minus the tiny s. Girl you got one nice rack.”

I smacked him on the arm and blushed. “YAH! KEY!”

We tried on outfit after outfit and finally Key gave into my wining and called Jonghyun to pick us up.

When the car got here Jonghyun jumped out and helped me with the thousand bags I was carrying. Key was holding two.

Jonghyun’s POV

As I was helping Katie with the bags Key jumped into the driver’s seat of the car and put his bags in the passenger seat forcing me to sit in the back with Katie. He handed her another bag to put in the back since there wasn’t enough room in the front. She went to put it in the middle seat but Key protested, “It wants to sit in the window seat.” What are you up to Key? She moved to the middle and put the bag in the window seat.

“Happy?” she asked.

“Immensely.”

She leaned back into her seat and yawned. She looked exhausted.

The ride back was really long. Along the way somehow Katie fell asleep. She looked really uncomfortable in her position. D’AWW she looked so cute sleeping.

She rearranged herself so that she was more comfortable. I was looking out the window when I felt something on my sholder. I looked over and there was Katie sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled as I put my arm around her. She snuggled into my shirt.

“Happy?”

I looked up at Key who was smiling mischievously. Yes, Key. You have no idea how happy.

 

D’AWWWWWWWWW so cute!

How was this chapter?

I hope it was good! :D

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! THINGS HAVE BEEN CRAZY BACK AT HOME AND I HAD NO IDEA WHERE I WANTED TO GO NEXT WITH THIS STORY! I’m kinda happy with how it turned out though! I think something bad’s gonna happen soon though. :O stay tuned.

As always! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ILY! <3

Random macro: 

http://yeahkpopmacros.tumblr.com/post/2399537735

well Key... if you insist...