Chapter 11 - Comeback

You Belong With Me

 

Katie’s POV

Today is SHINee’s comeback stage. Jonghyun got me a backstage pass and I get to watch from the front row! It’s so exciting! I put on the outfit key told me to wear and walk outside. The skirt is really short. I feel just a bit uncomfortable.

Outfit:

Jonghyun has sent a car to pick me up. Just one more god damn month and I can drive myself around and I can stop feeling like a child. I hate having to make someone drive me places. Not that Jonghyun ever seems to mind. He’s happy to do anything for me. I really hope he isn’t playing me. I’ve heard the rumors at school but I can’t seem to get him out of my head. Every time he touches me I get butterflies! Okay now that sounds cheesy but it is true! I must be insane. Falling for a boy whom I’ve just met?! Really Katie? Really?

I get in the car and it drives off. I don’t recognize the driver but he smiles and say hello and I do the same. When we arrive he drops me off out front with everyone else. I start to walk in and spot Cho Sook. “HEY!!!” she yells at me over the sounds of the crowd. She gives me a big hug, “Holy ! You look amazing! Hoping to get some tonight?!”

I smirk, “Girl, you know me. I get some EVERY night!”  She chuckles as an answer and we walk inside together. The amount of fans is ridiculous. I’m jostled around and around and almost lose Cho Sook several times. Finally we get to our seats and sit down. Front row! This is so cool! I am sitting next to an open seat for now. I wonder who is going to sit there. A celebrity perhaps? Not that I would be able to recognize one but I could have Jonghyun tell me who he/she was.

I pull my skirt as far down my thighs as I can. Cho Sook looks at me funny. “YAH! Stop messing with that skirt! You look fine! Who cares if someone sees a little somethin somethin. I know there’s someone in particular you wish would see that…”

“YAH!!!!” I shout as I smack her arm while simultaneously trying to hide my now red face, “Stop that!”

“Muahahahahahahaha,” she laughs evilly. I blow out my cheeks in a frustrated manner and she just smirks.

More people file in and someone plops unattractively next to me. I look over to see Shin Se Kyung sitting next to me and Jessica on her other side. F.M.L. She smirks at me. I smile serenely back at her. She will not ruin this night.

She leans over and whispers, “Looks like Jjongie hasn’t told you our news yet. No matter. You’ll find out soon enough…”

Before I can react or question her the lights dim as a man walks on stage accompanied by a pretty girl. They talk for a bit and finally introduce SHINee.

I gasp as they walk on. Holy . It has to be illegal to wear that type of clothing. I can’t take my eyes off of Jonghyun. He’s wearing a metallic gold and white wife beater and tight, ing tight, off white pants. His hair is carefully styled into some major hair. I cannot say the word enough times. His arms. Holy his arms. I have never seen muscles ripple like that in my entire life.

Finally, I could drag my eyes away from his arms to look up at his face. I was caught. He was staring straight at me with a smirk on his face. How could he find me in this crowd? I smile a small smile back at him. Se Kyung follows his eyes to me and glares.

After the show Cho Sook and I use our passes to get backstage. A security guard leads us to SHINee’s dressing room and knocks on the door. I quickly pull down my skirt one last time before Jonghyun opens the door. The second he sees me his eyes go wide. He must not have realized how short my skirt was when he saw me from the stage.

He stares at my legs and I try to move out of his sight. My movement causes him to snap out of his trance. He looks up at my face and smiles while he rushes over to pull me into a hug. I smile and melt into his arms.

“You did really good!! I loved the song!”

He pulls back just enough to look at my face. “Oh really. Were you even listening or were you too busy staring at my body the entire time?”

My face reddens. Frick. “O-oh. Hah-ha.”

He chuckles. “I knew it! I am just too y for my own good!”

“YAH!” I push on his chest but he refuses to let go. I look around the hallway and realize that we are alone. Cho Sook must have gone inside to be with Key and the security guard must have better things to do.

I turn my face back to Jonghyun and realize that he’s closer than he was before. I meet his darkened eyes and look down blushing.

He chuckles and removes one of his arms from around my waist. His hand lifts my chin so I am forced to look at him. I meet his even darker eyes and try to look away again but his hand on my chin stops me. He just looks at me. Jonghyun. Either do something or stop effing looking at me.

He slowly leans in. I’m positive he’s doing this on purpose now. He knows how his slow moving tortures me. Finally his lips touch mine. Just for a second I am in heaven. We kiss for no longer than a second when the door to the dressing room opens again.

“!!!!”

We break apart suddenly. I look over to see who has interrupted us. you Key. He rushes over to me as everyone else comes out of the room responding to Key’s yell. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug.

“Are you okay?! This bad boy didn’t do anything bad to you did he? He didn’t you?! You aren’t – you aren’t PREGNANT ARE YOU?! JONGHYUN! YOU GOT HER PREGNANT! IT’S OKAY KATIE! WE CAN WORK THROU – “

“KEY! SHUT UP!” I scream at him, “I’m fine! I am definitely NOT pregnant!”

He turns from glaring at Jonghyun and looks at me, “Oh. Haha. Okay! Well we need to get ready for the party now! You and Cho Sookie can go ahead.”

Key grabs Jonghyun’s arm and starts to drag him inside but he breaks away. He strides over to me and quickly pecks me on the lips. He rests his forehead on mine for a second. “I’ll see you there.” And he quickly turns around and strides into the room closing the door behind him.

At the Party

Cho Sook and I walk into the night club where the party is being held (think High High GD&T.O.P.). The entire ride there I have been getting looks from Cho Sookie. Like I’m the only one that has things she needs to explain. Pfft.

We walk up to the bar and get some drinks. We sit at a table and chill waiting for SHINee to get here. Sooyoung and Sunny, who were also somewhere at the concert, join us.

There are a lot of celebrities here. BoA, 2NE1, TRAX, SNSD, Big Bang, and TVXQ just to name a few. I am slightly perturbed to see that Se Kyung is here along with her usual posy. I wonder how she got an invite.

Thinking about Se Kyung reminds me of what she said earlier. “Looks like Jjongie hasn’t told you our news yet. No matter. You’ll find out soon enough…” I can’t help but worry about it.

I am in the middle of pondering her words when someone grabs my arm and drags me away from my table. I look up to see Jaejoong leading me away from the crowded bar and dance floor to a more secluded lounge area. No one else is over here. I try to pull away but he is too strong.

“Let me go!” I shout at him. No one around hears me because of the pounding music outside the lounge area. In here it is relatively quiet. At least, more quiet than outside.

He chuckles and sits me down on the couch next to him. “No way.” He mumbles as he pulls me onto his lap and starts kissing my neck.

I squirm and try to get away from him but to no avail. It’s impossible. He is too strong! “Stop! Let me go! I have to get back out there! I am waiting for someone!”

“Who?! You’re precious Jonghyun?! What is he to you? You love him! I guess the better question would be; what are you to him?!”

“I-I don’t know! Yet! Why does it matter?! He’s my friend!”

“Honey he doesn’t care about you at all! He’s using you! Like he would really want you! He doesn’t understand what real beauty is.I do.”

“Wait. What do you mean?” I ask him. I am so confused. What does he mean using me? Jonghyun wouldn’t do that!

“He wants to use you as a cover up! A way to get her jealous! Well he doesn’t need you anymore! Not now that they’re dating!”

“Who?!” I ask on the verge of tears.

Jaejoong hands me a rolled up paper. “That’s the front page of tomorrow’s newspaper.”

I open the paper and begin to read tears rolling down my face the entire time.

SHINee’s Jonghyun & Shin Se Kyung confirmed to be dating!

A new couple has emerged onto the industry with actress Shin Se Kyung and SHINee’s memberJonghyun revealing that they are currently dating.

After finding that they both had an interest in one another, they began their relationship about a month ago and has confirmed it through Sports Seoul. The two were revealed to have gotten together as often as they could despite their busy schedules, having street dates mainly around Shin’s apartment.

A scene of the two dating was discovered after Shin Se Kyung came home from the conference for her movie, “Acoustic.” Jonghyun was waiting for her by her home as the two went on to walk the streets while listening to music. Jonghyun would even at times cover her from passerbys.

One associate that saw the two commented, “They can’t spend a lot of time together since they’re both busy. They communicate through texting or phone calls and usually just take walks in the early morning around their homes.”

Jonghyun has often named Shin Se Kyung as his ideal woman, while Shin Se Kyung chose SHINee as her favorite idol group on broadcast appearances. They have been officially dating for a month, their first meeting being in May at a concert they both participated in. The two advanced on to friends, and now, significant others.

Another associate stated, “Meeting each other became a kind of opportunity to rest for them. They share a lot of the same hobbies and thoughts, which is why they were able to get so close so fast. The two became stars at a young age and have hardships that aren’t able to be expressed in words. Those points became a sort of strength to one another.”

The management agencies of the couple confirmed the relationship with Sports Seoul.

Shin Se Kyung’s agency, Namoo Actors, stated, “It’s been a month since they began meeting one another. They have good feelings for one another and are currently getting to know each other.”

Jonghyun’s agency, SM Entertainment, also carefully stated, “We heard that they met each other through other people. Their relationship is just now beginning.”

 

------------------

 

Sorry to bring back any memories guys. I know I couldn't bring myself to reread it. I cried the entire night when I heard about it.

I'm not an anti. I'm just a person who is happy in my own delusional world where i pretend she doesn't exist and this never happened. It is quite a happy place if you all would like to visit.

Anyways.

Yay update! :D

a half hour late! 

but its better than another week!

I hope you enjoy it! 

I'll try to post another chapter this weekend! 

as always

Comment and Subscribe! <3

love you all!