Chapter 12 - Blows

You Belong With Me

 

I couldn’t hold back the sobs any longer. They broke out of my chest and I tried to get away from Jaejoong so that I could just run home but he wouldn’t let me go. He pushed me down on the couch and covered my lips with his. His hand slipped under the skirt of my dress as I tried to get away. My sobs doubled as I realized there was no way of stopping him.

“GET OFF OF ME!” I screamed kicking at him and finally loosening his grip managing to roll off of the couch and start to half crawl half try to stand up in order to run away but he grabs my leg and tries to pull me back to him. I kick at him and hit him in the face managing to get further away from him. I try to stand up but suddenly he grabs me by the back of my dress and whips me around to face him. The ugly red mark my shoe made on his face glares at me along with his eyes.

*SMACK*

I stumble with the force of the blow to my face and fall back smacking my head on the floor. Bright lights dance along the edges of my vision and I try to sit up but the pain stops me. I look up to see Jaejoong standing over me with a smirk on his face.

“Now we aren’t going to try that one again are we?”

I tried to shake my head but I couldn’t move. He got down on the floor and straddled me kissing down the side of my neck. Tears streamed down my face. I couldn’t stop it. That was when I passed out.

Jonghyun’s POV

Arriving at the party the only thing I could think about was seeing Katie. I looked everywhere for her but I just couldn’t find her. Maybe she’s in the bathroom?

“Jonghyun Oppa!” I turn to see Sekyung rushing over to me. She tried to hug me but I pushed her away.

“Not now Sekyung. Have you seen Katie?”

“You know I do believe I did see her… I think she was going to the private lounge with Jaejoong Oppa… Why do you worry about her when we have so much to celebrate?”

PRIVATE LOUNGE? WITH JAEJOONG? !!!!! Celebrate? What the was she talking about?

“Sekyung I really don’t have time for this. Which private lounge?”

She pointed at one in the far corner away from everyone. I rushed away from her before she could say anything.

Minho saw the panic on my face and quickly followed me along with Onew.

“GET OFF OF ME!” I hear Katie’s voice. . I speed up and hear a loud smack followed by the sound of someone hitting the floor.

Bursting into the lounge I couldn’t believe what I saw. Jaejoong was straddling a crying, bleeding, passed out Katie. I pull Jaejoong and hit him as hard as I can and then leaving him to Minho and Onew I kneel next to Katie as she starts to come to.

Okay Jonghyun. Okay. First aid. We can do this. First thing to remember with a  head injury is to…is to… not move the injured person! Okay I got this.

Katie opens her eyes and tries to sit up but I stop her with a hand on her chest. She looks over and when she sees that it’s me her eyes fill with the most intense hatred. Hatred I have never seen before. Hatred that made her bright blue eyes intensify and spit fire at me. She pushes me away and stands up all of the way swaying and almost falling if I had not caught her. She jerks away from me and leans up against the wall.

She glares at me, “What are you doing here?”

“A simple thank you would be appreciated. I did just save you from being .” What was her problem? She needs to get to a hospital! There is blood all over! “We need to get you to a hospital. You’re not yourself.” I reach out a hand to her and she flinches away from me.

“Stop it!” she yells at me as her eyes fill with tears, “Stop pretending like you care!”

“What do you mean, Katie?! Of course I care!”

“No! No you don’t! Stop it! Just stop it! Stop leading me on and go be with who you really want to be with!”

“Who else would I want to be with?! Don’t you understand?! I haven’t wanted to be with anyone but you since I met you! I can’t even look at other girls! I love you!”

The hurt in her eyes was too much. I had to look away from those eyes. She started crying harder as she half walked half lurched over to the couch where a previously unnoticed newspaper sat. She threw it at me.

“How can you say that to me when it isn’t true?! When you’ve been using me?! Just go! Go be with her! It’s what you’ve wanted all along! Just stop the lying!”

She walked out of the lounge as I looked at the newspaper. The headline read:

SHINee’s Jonghyun & Shin Se Kyung confirmed to be dating!

What the ?! What is this?! How can they print this lie?! I start to run after her passing Minho. He beat up Jaejoong pretty badly. He’s such a good hyung. Doing that for me just because that guy tried to steal my girl. “I’m going to go get her!” I yelled at him as I passed.

I ran through the club running into Sekyung.

“Jjongie! What do you say to the two of us finding us a private lounge?”

Just take note that sekyung is dressed like this:

. Who wears their bra outside of their dress?! “Get out of my way Sekyung! I have to get to her!”

She grabbed my arm and held on tight.

“Why the would you want someone so ugly and fat?! Besides,” her grip strengthened as her nails dug into my skin, “We’re dating! You have to stay with me!”

“No! We are NOT dating! Now let me go before I make you!”

She refused to loosen her grip so I had to pry her fingers off of my arm before continuing to run after Katie. I exited the club at a sprint and ran in the direction of our houses. I saw her a few blocks away and sprinted until I caught up with her grabbing a hold of her arm. She whipped around and slapped me.

“Go away Jonghyun! I don’t want to ever see you again!”

“Katie! Let me explain! Please! I promise that it’s not what it looks like!” I pleaded with her holding my cheek from her slap.

“No Jonghyun! Go away!”

“But it’s not true! I love you!”

“Well that’s too bad isn’t it! Because even if what you said were true it wouldn’t matter because I don’t! I don’t love you! I don’t even care about you! You’re just a little tool! How could I ever like someone like you? You’re not even taller than me!”

Those words hurt more than her slap. More than any hit I could have ever taken.

 

------------------------------

 

Hey guys!

Update!

Depressing part I know… D’:

it will be getting better i promise!

 

Did you guys know that someone’s birthday is in less than two weeks?!

OUR VERY OWN KIM JONGHYUN IS TURNING 21! (internationally)

So in honor of that I ask that you all consider doing this! It’s a project where you can take up to 3 pictures of yourself posing doing something SHINee related so that they can make him a video of all of the pictures of his fans for his birthday! (no you cannot submit / pictures)

http://babytaeminlove.tumblr.com/post/3691932539

It would be really awesome if all of you would consider doing it! Think about how awesome it would be if Jonghyun actually saw your face?

Anyway as always comment and subscribe!

Saranghae!