Chapter 2 - WTF

You Belong With Me

Oh dear lord he’s looking at me. Whatdoidowhatdoido. Okay, okay pull it together Katie you can do this. just get up and close the blinds. God why hasn’t he looked away yet why why why why.

I get up and go over to the window. He still hasn’t looked away. He’s just sitting there at his desk in front of the window giving me a confused look like I didn’t have the reaction he expected. What does he want me to do. STOP LOOKING AT ME! God I hate people like that. You know the creepy ones who you catch staring at you that don’t have the decency to ing look away. He gives me a breathtaking smile that makes my heart skip a beat. I freeze. He winks. Damn my heart. He still looks like he expected something different. In those five seconds in which he makes a frustrated face I manage to unfreeze myself and tug at the blinds. They close.

Oh thank God.

It’s late for me. Unlike other people I enjoy sleep. Our plane didn’t get in until around 10 o’clock and it took us an hour to get home. I go over to my suitcase and pull out my pjs. No reason to unpack today. I can do it later. I walk into my bathroom to change, brush my teeth, and take out my contacts so I can go to bed…

Jonghyun’s POV

Key’s freaking out about Taemin being up so late. He fell asleep watching a movie and is upset because none of us are “responsible” enough to take care of the maknae and make sure he goes to sleep on time. The kid’s 16. I think he can handle being up past his bed time which is 9:30. AISH Key shut up!

“KEY! SHUT THE UP!” I yell at him and slam the door to my room.

“I just don’t UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF US can’t just be RESPONSIBLE enough to make sure my SON. GETS PUT IN BED. ON. TIME.!” He yells. He really is starting to scare me. Don’t get me wrong I love my girlyman most of the time, but seriously, this is getting out of hand.

I walk over to my desk and sit down. I pull out my notebook and start to brainstorm on new lyrics for this song I’m working on. “Don’t leave me alone. Wanting you, wanting you like crazy..” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-YY2V49-4Y)

I notice a light shining from across the way. I look up and see a tall figure walk into the room that looks directly into mine. The new neighbors must have moved in. The girl drops her bags and throws herself onto her bed. She’s really pretty. Her hair is long and dark brown with bangs that curl slightly to the side. Her face is pretty. I can’t see her eyes though. They’re hidden in the shadow of her bangs at the moment. She’s obviously not Korean, she’s not even Asian. Her room’s purple. Hmmm purple. I can do purple. Purple’s a cool color. Go purple! Aish I’m such a geek.

She looks exhausted. She curls herself into a ball and closes her eyes. God. She looks adorable laying there.

Suddenly she sits straight up and looks around her room. What is she looking for? She turns and looks out the window and her eyes widen and lock on mine. She looks shocked but not shocked enough. Any girl in South Korea under the age of 30 would have a heart attack if she found out SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun was living next to her and not only that right across from her window. 75 percent of them would probably start stripping in front of the window.

She slowly gets up and walks over to the window. I give her my award winning smile and she freezes. Still not an appropriate reaction. There should be screaming going on. I wink at her. She still doesn’t move. Damn it. What is wrong with this girl? I close my eyes in frustration and when I open them the blinds on her window are closed.

This girl is strange.

Strange.

But in a good way.

I get out a piece of paper and start to write. Hmmm English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, ohh what should I write it in?

All of the sudden I hear some music coming from outside my window. “And I don’t want the world to see me cause I don’t think that they’d understand. When everything’s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmsClQ1H0ME) I look over. The blinds are still down. English it is.

Your POV

Oh it feels good to have those out. I finally got my contacts out and put on my pink rectangular glasses. I walk out of the bathroom and put on some music I can fall asleep to. Ohh an old favorite, Iris. I jump into bed and turn out the lights. My mind wanders to the boy as I fall asleep. Creep. ert, he probably wanted to see me undress. Soooooooooooooooooo tired.

I woke up around 2 in the morning because I had to go to the bathroom. After I came out I walked over to my window and peeked through the blinds. His lights were off. There was something in his window. It was a piece of paper. There was something written on it. I could just barely make out the words in the dark.

My jaw dropped.

What the HELL?

 

 

 

:)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3

I know it was pretty boring again :/

I'm gettin there I promise

To address a comment: Yeah I know that was a cliché moment. I’m sorry if you don’t like clichés. This story will probably be full of them. Again. Sorry.