Chapter 5 - I Meet the es

You Belong With Me

 

Your POV

The day passed mostly without incident. Jonghyun was really nice to me and other people seemed to be surprised to see us together. It must not be normal for him to hang out with girls like me. While we were waiting for our first class to start, he introduced me to his friends.

“Katie, this is Minho – he’ll be in most of our classes since he’s a junior also and he’s seventeen like me,” he pointed at a tall brown haired guy who smiled shyly, “Taemin – he’s only in one of our classes since he’s a sophomore. He’s sixteen.” he pointed at a young looking guy with redish orange hair who gave me a huge smile, “Onew – he’s in only one of our classes too because he’s a senior and is 18.” He pointed at an awkward looking guy with long, light brown hair who gave me a small smile and a little wave. “ and Key – he’s in most of our classes too since he’s also a junior and is seventeen.” He pointed at a guy with dark brown hair with different colored highlights in it who gave me an approving look. They were all extremely good looking. “They’re the other members of SHINee,” he said, “Guys this is Katie Sullivan. She’s from America!”

They started bombarding me with questions but were forced to stop because the teacher had walked in. She invited me up to the front to introduce myself, “Hello, my name is Katie Sullivan!” I bowed awkwardly and walked to the seat she pointed me to, “Katie, you can sit next to Cho Sook. Class Katie is joining us here from America. I expect you to be welcoming and understanding of the cultural differences she may have.” She said while she smiled at me.

I sat down next to the girl named Cho Sook, “Hello!” She said kindly. She had died blond hair and was very pretty. I like her. She seems nice. I smiled warmly back and turned back to the teacher. Cho Sook and I had the same next class. When Jonghyun came to walk me to my next class her eyes bugged out and she smiled widely.

“Are you ready?” he asked me. I nodded. “Hey,” he said to Cho Sook smiling.

“H-h-hello,” she stuttered back. We walked together to our next class with Cho Sook smiling widely the whole way.

The next two classes were uneventful. Cho Sook asked me to sit with her at lunch, but when I told Jonghyun that I was, he didn’t look too happy about it, “I was kinda sorta gonna ask you to sit with me,” he said while blushing.

“Why don’t we all sit together?” I asked smiling at him. I wonder why he’s blushing.

“Okay,” he answered.

We walked to the cafeteria and went through the hot food line. While we were waiting in the line to pay for our food a pretty girl who looked exactly like Cho Sook and a girl with long brown hair. They both had fake smiles plastered on their faces. “Hiiiiiiii!! I’m Jessica!” said the blond haired girl in english, “and this,” she gestured to her friend, “is Se Kyung. We just wanted to say that any friend of Jonghyun oppa is a friend of ours! I hope we can be great friends!” she said as she walked away. I glanced at Cho Sook. Man did she look pissed. I better make a point to ask her about them later. My eyes slid over to look at Jonghyun. The smile he gave them was annoyed. Hmmm.

We sat down at a table and began to eat. Minho, Taemin, Key, and Onew joined us along with two friends of Cho Sook whose names were Sooyoung and Sunny. They were also very nice. Jessica and Se Kyung sat down at a table next to ours with some of their friends and began talking in Korean. I was listening to Minho talk about a basketball team he was on when I heard my name. “She’s not even pretty. I wonder why Jonghyun would even talk to her.” I recognized it as Jessica’s voice. “and her eye color. What is up with that?! I bet its not even her real eye color. She probably wears contacts.”

Jonghyun’s POV

After class I found Katie talking with Jessica, “Are you ready?” I asked. She nodded. “Hey,” I said to Jessica.

“H-h-hello,” she stuttered back. Jessica never stutters when she talks to me. it must be her twin Cho Sook.

After the last of our 3 morning classes Katie came up to me to tell me that Cho Sook had invited her to sit with her and her friends. I pouted. I had planned on asking Katie to sit withme! “I was kinda sorta gonna ask you to sit with me.” I said while blushing. Why am I blushing? I have asked plenty of girls out in my lifetime and I have never once blushed while asking them. I wasn’t even asking her out. It was just to sit with me at lunch. That’s nothing right? She’s no ordinary girl.

“Why don’t we all sit together?” she asked me smiling.

“Okay,” I said.

We went through the line at lunch and had a little encounter with Choi Jessica (sorry guys had to change her last name. I didn’t realize I was going to do the whole twin thing when I started this.), who, by the way, bugs the crap out of me, and one of her friends. We sat down at our usual table and were joined by the rest of SHINee and Cho Sook’s friends. I like these girls. I probably would have never talked to them if Katie hadn’t brought us all together. They’re really nice and they don’t hang all over us like Jessica and her friends, who, coincindently, had sat at a nearby table. Katie and Minho were having a conversation about basketball when I heard Jessica and her friend who we had seen earlier talking about Katie in Hangul. Uh-oh. They probably don’t think she knows Korean. Otherwise they probably wouldn’t be talking so loudly. Boy are they in for a surprise.

“I heard that she’s from Oaklahoma or something,” said Jessica’s friend. I think her name is Se Kyung, “She’s a little bulky isn’t she?” They snickered.

“Actually,” said Katie turning around. She must have heard them too. “I’m from Ohio.” She gathered her things from the table, “and I DO NOT wear contacts to change my eye color.” She left the cafeteria looking upset.

 

 

D: Jessica’s a !

I’m really sorry for not updating this week! I had two essays this week and a ton of homework.

D: sorry!

Comment and subscribe please!

<33333

 

random macro for the day: 

his face XD so cute!