Chapter 4 - First Day of School :P (part 2)

You Belong With Me

 

I turned around and my jaw dropped. Stupid jaw. Opening on its own for no reason. That’s three times in less than 24 hours. I’m going to have to get that fixed. Anyyyyywayyyyyyy. I watched as a boy with gorgeous styled brown hair walked through the door. He met my eyes and stopped in his tracks.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_g1_6TooAFvs/STqXm7Lxa6I/AAAAAAAAAnc/RwtqNHzFnjw/s400/Jonghyun+uniform+cute.jpg) I had to get there early to pick up some new student so I could show her around for a day. I styled my hair, put on my jacket, and almost walked out the door when I remembered the girl from last night. I hurried to my window, looked out, and chuckled. She had written WTF? In big letters on a pink piece of paper. Haha What the . Yeah that’s right. I know what it means.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to look for some breakfast. Onew was sitting at the table eating some chicken. Go figure. Minho was eating a poptart. Nasty little processed pieces of cardboard. Key was there pouring milk into a bowl of cereal. I reached for the bowl when he finished.

“YAH! This is not for YOU! This is for my baby! SOMEONE let him stay up late last night and now he’s too tired to get up and make his breakfast so I made it for him. Taeminnie, I have your breakfast!” He said as he walked towards Taemin who was sheepishly sitting on the couch. I seriously wondered if Taemin was really tired or if Key had just decided that Taemin was tired. He looked fine to me. Key put the bowl on the table. “Eat.” He ordered.

“Hyung! I told you I’m not tired! I’m fine!” ah so I was right “and I’m not hungry right now!”

Key gave him a motherly death glare. “EAT.” He said. Taemin immediately began to shove the cereal in his mouth. Key smiled, messed up Taemin’s hair (“Good boy”), and walked back to the kitchen with a satisfied smile.

Sometimes I think that guy is bipolar. One second you think he’s going to rip your head off and the next second he’s like totally fine.

“I better get going” I say as I grab my keys and walk towards the door, “I have to show some new student around today.”

“Cya baby,” said Key.

“Bye hyung” said Onew and Minho together. Taemin just gave me a desperate take me with you look. “Ha” I laughed as I walked out the door (like in Hello Baby). Poor kid. Note to self: whenever you’re feeling down remember. At least you’re not Taemin.

--------------------

I walked from my parked car to the front office of the school. On the way there girls tried to get my attention.

“Oppa! Look! I made you breakfast!”

“Jonghyun oppa! Kiss me!”

“Jongieee! Will you come to my party tonight?! It’s a private one. ;)”

I side stepped all of these girls and walked through the front doors of the office. Security usually does a pretty good job keeping crazy fangirls away, but they can’t do anything when they transfer here. It’s like this all the time! Aish! I just wish I could find some girl who’s normal and doesn’t throw herself at me. Yeah good luck with that Jjong.

“OH! Here he is!” squeaked the secretary. I looked up and froze. A very tall girl with gorgeous dark hair and the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen turned around to look at me. I quickly unfroze and composed myself. I smirked.

“Hello,” I said as I bowed to the girl.

“Hi,” she whispered as she awkwardly bowed back.

“I am shining SHINee’s Bling Bling Kim Jonghyun,” I said as I walked over to her. She looked as if she were holding back a laugh. I picked up her backpack and slung it over my sholder, “and I will be leading you around the school today.”

I led her out the door and as soon as we were out of earshot she started to laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS,” she said, “Bling bling? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

I pouted. “Yes. That’s my name!” No one had ever said anything about my name before.

“Really?” she asked now looking sheepish, “I’m sorry. I thought you were messing with me. Ha.” She laughed. Woah. She laughs like I do. (again see Hello Baby) I pouted some more.

“Don’t you know who I am?” I ask.

“No. Should I?” Woah. How does she not know who I am?

“I’m Jonghyun from SHINee. Ya know the famous band!”

“Oh yeah the secretary said something about that. That explains why you looked so upset when I didn’t react last night,” she says back, “Sorry. I’m American so I don’t really know Kpop.”

Ohh okay that makes sense. America. Huh. That’s cool. I remember her making fun of my name and pout some more.

“I really am sorry,” she said. Wow she looks like she actually feels really bad. She gave me the cutest puppy dog face ever, “How can I make it up to you?”

“W-well,” I stuttered. Why the hell am I stuttering. Stop. I smirked and whispered in her ear, “You can make it up to me later tonight baby.”

That little comment earned me a smack on the arm. “That’s disgusting.” She said, “Now it says here that I have locker 228. Can you show me where that is?”

“Yeah that’s right next to mine! Let’s go!” I say as I grab her hand and lead her to out lockers. Why the am I so excited about her locker being near mine? I quickly let go of her hand as we arrive at the lockers. “Okay,” I say, “Here’s your locker. The combination should be on the paper the secretary gave you.” She took out the paper and looked at it. I looked away as she entered the combination so that she wouldn’t think that I was trying to find out what it is. When she finishes I turn around and lift her backpack up into it. “Okay, so you need to grab what books you need for-“ I look at my schedule. The secretary made it so that we are in all the same classes so I can help her out and show her around, “Chemistry, Algebra 2, and Communications. Then we have lunch and we can come get your other books before the second half of the day. Oh! I almost forgot. Make sure you put your car keys inside your locker. They don’t like people carrying them around.”

“I can’t drive so that’s not a problem,” she said.

I smirked, “Didn’t pass the test huh?”

“No,” she said, “ I can’t take it for 2 more months. I’m not 16 yet.”

“Woah. Wait. Why are you in all junior classes if you’re only 15?”

She shrugged, “I guess I’m just good at school.” Wow. Beautiful and smart. 

 

He thinks you're beautiful! hee hee 

Ouch. Lost a subscriber. 

To those of you that have subscribed:

That's right. He wants you.

To the subscriber who left:

Anyways. I hope you liked the chapter! 

As always please comment and subscribe!