Chapter Nine: Bliss

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CN Blue Jonghyun- My Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuj2-M3ZqmA

 

----

 

Chapter Nine

Bliss

 

----

 

The sunlight hit you but it didn't hurt. Instead it felt warm and cozy like it should feel unlike the hot, burning pain you felt when the sun hit you.

Beacuse of the unexpected confession of the still mysterious man, your blissful mood seemed like if it couldn't be affected by anyone else.

You were happy that someone loved you for who you were, and not because of the overwhelming wealth and power other vampires wanted instead of true love.

You didn't care that you didn't know the man's name nor did care that you never saw his face but his side profile.

Be​cause of your mood, you almost forgot why you even went to the Traders's Market in the first place. That was until you saw the ring that you dearly wanted. 

The Luce Del Sole ring protected a vampire from the sunlight. The ring was very expensive, but money was not a problem to you because of your parent's huge wealth and power.

Since your family is so powerful, your parents expected another powerful heir to overtake their power whenever they retired. However, your mother gave life to a weak, fragile child who couldn't do anything.

Also, your mother couldn't get anymore children after you, so she blamed everything to you. A  mother should love her child, and shower her child with undying love. But that wasn't the case for you.

However, your father still had faith in you, he believed that you would grow up strong and get powers like every other vampire. But he was wrong, you didn't get you powers when everyone else did, and so he treated his own daughter if she was nothing but a nuisance to the vampire family.

It was a great pain for a child to go through at such a young age, but you didn't give up, you believed that someone would love you later in your life.

Even though you were physically weak, you were mentally strong because you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter