Chapter Eleven: Power

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcmgcBQ7KpQ

Teen Top- Supa Love

----

 

 

Chapter Eleven:

Power

 

 

 

----

 

Your day was restless. Many students gave you confused stares, and some brave ones even asked you if you had gotten powers.

Of course you being the mysterious one just gave a shake of the head and moved along the hallways or looked away from the one who questioned you.

Since the bell had rang and the since the sun was going down, the students were dismissed from the hellish school.

Everyone immediately got up to get ready to go home whenever they heard the bell of dismissal, everyone except you.

You had always liked to take your time to do things. And as always you had been the last one to get out of your classroom into the now somewhat peaceful hallway.

The school population was like a herd of horses whenever they wanted to get out of school. It was almost impossible to get out of the school doors without getting trampled by everyone.

You quietly walked out of the classroom door holding onto your backpack straps tightly. The hallways were silent, but it had this eery feeling instead of the usual peaceful feelings.

You tried to ignore your inner instincts as much as possible but you still stayed on guard. Just because you didn't have any powers didn't mean that you didn't have heightened senses like all other vampires.

Just as you turned around the corner, a hand reached out and covered you mouth. Your eyes widened as you struggled to get out of the vampire's grasp.

"Stop struggling or else this won't end pretty." A hiss was let out. 

You immediately stopped struggling, and the vampire let out a wicked chuckle. " My, you surely listen well."

You stopped breathing, you knew this voice, it was the voice of the vampire who had loved to make your life miserable.

"W-what do you want Mari?" You tried to make your voice steady as possible, but your voice still manged to crack at first.

"Oh nothing much, just wanted to see if the rumors were true in person." She let you go and you felt your blood rush back to the arm that Mari was gripping onto with an iron grip.

You turned around carefully, "I already told everyone that I didn't get any powers."

Mari just rolled her eyes and glared at you spitefully. "Do you really think that I listen to what people say? I want to see from my own eyes if you really don't have powers or not." 

You gulped at her words and opened your mouth to talk but she cut you off with a hand.

"Just follow me, and don't you even dare run away from me because then I will make sure you know who's boss around here." Mari narrowed her eyes at you, which made you freeze where you were.

Mari glared at you for a few seconds and then started to walk towards the front entrance. You hesitated but you still followed her afraid of what she would do to you.

The sun was setting, creating shadows and Mari and you walked along the shadows afraid of getting burned. You weren't afraid to get into the sunlight b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter