Chapter Eight: Caught?!

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuria- I'm falling in love

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_A6U8BTk1tw&feature=plpp

 

 

----

 

Chapter 8

Caught?!

 

 

----

 

 

 

Previously... 

But among the crowd you found a familiar pair of eyes staring at you. 

But who?

 

 

You squinted your eyes and looked really hard that you almost felt your eyes popping out of your eye sockets, but still you couldn't catch on who it really was.

The pair of eyes seemed to panic, and almost disappeared from your sight.... almost.

You quickly trailed the figure that moved quickly through the crowds. The familiar figure didn't slow down, but you were stubborn enough to follow the figure.

*Shoot. She's not giving up.* He ceased his eyebrows, and sweat started to form on his forehead, nervous of getting caught.

*I HAVE to catch up to him. I can't lose him again, I have to find out his identity.* You fastened your paste, but sudden a wave of nausea hit you hard.

You stopped in your tracks and held onto your head. *Please, not now.* You felt your fangs grow and throat burn with thirst.

It was that time again, the quart of blood you drank from the mysterious stranger couldn't keep you moving forever.  

You felt a tap on your shoulder, and heard a worried man voice questioning you. "Are you alright miss?" 

It was hard to control your thirst, but you managed to answer the question. "I-I'm fine. Thank you." 

You hung your head low and started to walk away wanting to get away from everyone as soon as possible.

"Wait! Miss!" You heard the stranger shout at you, but you couldn't stop, fearing that you would do something horrible to the stranger.

What would happen to the wizards and werewolves if bitten by a vampire? It was a frightening question because the wizard or witch would lose his or her magical powers for a period of time or even forever depending on the stage of power they're on.

The werewolves would lose their traits as a werewolf and get traits of a vampire later on. However, vampires have the same reaction when bitten by a werewolf, but will have wolfish traits.

 

----

 

Soon, you came to an end in an alley way and didn't hesitate to squat down along the wall of a tall building.

The headache worstened and beads of sweats formed on your forehead. *I won't last long if I don't drink some blood, but who's? I can't possibly drink a werewolve's or a wizard's, but there aren't any animals near the street market. Also, it's still sunny outside since it just past noon. What should I do?*

You were starting to get black spots in your vision, and couldn't see things straight. 

Just when you were about to past out, you felt a soft hand strocking your cheek. You jerked your head torwards the hand.

The figure was blurry, but you knew that it was the man that you tried to catch up to. "Wh-who a-are you?"

The man didn't say anything, but just held out his wrist in front of your lips. You looked up at the blurry figure and shook your head.

"You have to or you'll die." The man's voice was sturn and filled with worry.

"B-but, I-I'll hurt y-you." The man's voice was familiar just like his eyes you witnessed down the street a couple of minutes ago.

His eyes were full of affection, but of course you couldn't see those pair of eyes that were filled with worry, curiosity, and an undescribable amount of love.

"That doesn't matter to me. I only wish for your well-being ~~~~ah." The man whispered clearly so that you could hear.

"W-why do y-you care for m-me? I-I'm nothi-ing." You questioned without any energy.

"I'll answer you if you drink my blood, I promise." He furrowed his eyebrows at your stubborness and curiosity.

"Y-you promise?" You weakly held out your pinky. The man felt his lips curl into a soft smile at your childishness and stubborness.

"Like I said, I promise." He laced his pinky around your small and soft pinkly carefully as if your pinky was a delicate piece of glass.

The man's pinky was suprising soft, but he quickly let go of your pinky and held out his wrist in front of your lips once again.

You let out a deep sigh, and brought the wrist closer to your lips. You smelled hte delicious scent of his blood, and your fangs bared out instinctively with a low, seductive growl.

Without any time wasted, your fangs were inside the man's wrist in a matter of milliseconds.

The blood was thick, sweet, and delicious to your taste buds. You felt yourself getting stronger and re-energized.

The man didn't wince whenever you pierced his skin and plunged your fangs into his viens. He was strangely in a state of euriphoria seeing the girl he loved dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter