Chapter Four: His identity

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

Chapter 4

His identity

 

 

It was already lunch time and you were feeling better than usual. Maybe because you didn't have the desire to drink someone's blood or maybe because, you were happy someone actually loved you.

But you would always shake the idea of someone liking you out of your mind because it was extraordinary. You just thought you were in a good mood because no one actually picked on you and just ignored you.

People ignoring you wasn't weird at all actually but today, it just seemed natural without the feeling of hatred from anyone. 

The bell rang only 1 minute ago but no one stayed behind in the classroom but you, so you tried to enjoy the moment. *Am I glad that everyone's ignoring me or should I be depressed about it?* You were confused what to feel but soon desided to enjoy the moment of peace while no one was around.

You sat in the desk comfortably but had a strange feeling that someone was watching you from a distance.

You looked around but didn't see anyone. *Just forget about it.* You furrowed your eyebrows together and tried to forget about the feeling.

Moments pasted and you still couldn't get the feeling of being watched out of you. So you finally decided to go out of the classroom and look around.

You stood up and straightened your skirt and blazer, then you started to walk out of the classroom carefully.

Squeak. Squeak. Every time you took a step, the wooden floor squeaked. Finally you reached the door, that was wide open, and poked your head out. 

You looked around but didn't see anyone. *Strange.* You furrowed your eyebrows together in frustration, but courageously decided to looked around the classroom.

First you started off from the left side of the hallway. But there was nothing that someone could hide in, so you made your way back to the classroom and went forwards towards the music room.

*I highly doubt that anyone would be there.* But it was possible since the wall was pushed back a little so no one could know if anyone was standing there.

You slowly and carefully went towards the music room. You thought you were being in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter