Chapter 1

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

----

You sitting in the dark classroom alone since everyone went to the cafeteria for lunch. No one ever cared about you, you were invisible to them unless they were hurting you.                                                                                

You were always a loner since the last year of elementary school, when your friends found out what their powers were. Every single vampire finds their power in the last year of elementary school so they could learn how to use and control their powers in middle school. But you were the 'weird' one, you never got your powers.

Ever since middle school no one talked to you or just bullied you. You hated your life, even your parents hated you. They thought that you were a 'dishonor' in the Invincible Park family. Oh, and the most important thing that made everyone hate you.      

You were nice to humans. Vampires just thought humans were just food and didn't even talk to them, but you were different. You never harmed a human, you thought that they were alike from you, innocent from vampires, real vampires.

 

You got up and got out of the classroom since there wasn't a present of a vampire anywhere near you. You had only one place that you could actually stay and have peace without anyone glaring at you. It was the music room, no one ever went in there since they thought it was only for losers.                                                                       

You went in and sat down in a chair, "Ahh..... Finally." You relaxed and soon you fell asleep. Then someone  opened the classroom door and entered.

The figure entered and looked at your angelic figure right infront of him. *She's so beautiful on the inside and the outside.* The figure your cheek and exited the classroom.                                                                           

The figure had a soft smile and was just happy that he saw you but he paused at the sight of another vampire. He tried to turn back but the vampire called his name. "Myungsoo."

"What do you want?" Myungsoo hissed. "I saw you with her." The vampire whispered. "Like if you wouldn't do it Sunggyu hyung." Myungsoo walked away.                                                                           

*Babo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter