Chapter Seven: A visit

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----

 

 

Chapter 7

A visit

 

 

----

 

The front door opened quietly and you tip toed into the mansion. It was dark like usual, no one there but yourself. 

*They hate me...* Even though they were your 'parents', they never came home unless there was something important. 

You slightly opened the door to your parents room, but no one was there. *At the villa again... Of course they are, I live here.*

Tears formed in your eyes, but you quickly wipped them away. *After I graduate I'm going to leave for the human world, it's better for everyone including me.*

Vampires only went into the human world for blood, but no vampire actually lived there. The reason was obvious why vampires didn't want to live in the human world, but you didn't care about humans being inferior.

You walked to the living room and stared at the bright moon. The only source of light was the moon but it was bright so you could see the forest from the living room window.

The moon looked too pretty for you to just sleep, so you got closer to the window that took up the whole wall. 

You were looking at the stars and the bright moon, but a black shadow suddenly swept past a tree. You looked at the place carefully, wishing that you didn't see anything, but also wishing that someone was actually there.

*Please let there be someone! Wait, what if it's some freaking pyschopath?* You gulped but hurridly made your way out of the front door to the back forest where you saw the black shadow.

With your heart hammering down your chest with nervousness, you carefully walked to the tree. But to your dismay, nothing was there. *Of course there isn't anything here.*

You sighed deeply and turned around to go back inside, but something yellow caught your eye. *What's this?*

You picked up a yellow envolope that had been sealed, and had your name neatly written on there. 

With your heart picking up it's pace, you went back inside. You shut the bedroom door behind you jumped on the bed feeling strange. Nervousness? No, but it made your heart hammer against your chest, yet didn't know what you were feeling.

With shaking fingers you tore open the envolope and pulled out another yellow sheet of paper out of the envolope. You took a deep breath and furrowed your eyebrows while thinking to yourself. *Why am I so nervous? It's just a letter.*

You flipped open the yellow sheet which was folded. It said,

Dear ~~~~,

This might be weird and strange,

but I've been wanting to tell you

what I felt for you ever since I first

laid my eyes on you. I... No, we will

protect you, no matter what the cost is

to pay because our love for you is so

strong that it is unbreakable. Now, this

letter might sound a little  like a freaky

a stalker, but believe me we are nothing

like  pyschotic males. Until we are brave

enough to show our faces to you, stay in

there, and we'll save you from your hell

and show you the wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter