Chapter Ten: Rumor

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

 

 

Chapter Ten:

Rumor

 

 

 

----

 

The day had been off to a great start, even though the day was no different from any other day. The cooks still ignored you, the maids acted like if you were inferior to them, your parents left early in the morning so that they wouldn't see you, and your driver didn't say anything to you nor made eye contact with you on the way to school.

However, you were happy. You hid your smile underneath a layer of nothingness because you knew better than letting the whole wide world know that you were happy for some strange reason.

You came out of the car without any fear of the sun because of the Luce Del Sole ring you had on your index finger. 

The students with the invisible protective coat on stared at you in wonder. How did you get to stay in the sun without a coat on? Could it be that you got your powers?

By the time you got into your homeroom, the rumors spread like wild fire about you finally getting your powers, and a strong one, being able to stay in the sun.

But of course no one really believed that so easily, especially when they hated you or thought you were an inferior in the vampire society.

You smirked, it wasn't something mean but something more soft. You sat in your desk and got ready for your lessons for your next class until a shadow fell on you.

You slowly lifted your head up fearing of what to come, only to meet eyes with a very familiar pair of eyes.

 

----

 

Mari was like the queen of the school except that she 'ruled' the school with fear more than admiration, unlike a true queen. 

She was in an elite family, rich to the point where her family didn't know what to spend their money on, but was still less wealthy than your family.

Mari always detested you ever since you were both so young. She was actually more jealous of you, but her jealously eventually grew int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter