Chapter Three: My Vampire in Shining Armor

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 3:

My Vampire in Shining Armor

----

You walked out of the room powerful and wide awake since you had blood again. *I can't believe I drank blood..... But it wasn't that bad actually.*

You smiled without even noticing that you did, but strangely it felt dark but also light in the hallway. The currtains were set apart and you could clearly see the moon.                                                                                                

"Oh no, I stayed here too long. Mother and father will not be happy about this." You hurriedly walked down the stairs, exited the front doors, and out of the gigantic gates.

----

"WHY ARE YOU LATE!" You flinch at the level of your mother's voice. "Mothe-" "Darling, why would you care about someone worthless like her?" It felt like a knife stabbed your heart, hearing those cruel and cold words from your own father.
 

You held your tears back and looked at your father who was not even looking at you. "Father, Mother, I terribly sorry about what-"

"We don't care about anything so go away. I want to talk to your mother." He didn't look at you and just stared at his tea cup.

"Yes, father." You immediately strode up the grand stairs and down the high class hallway. But once you entered your own room, it was dark and gloomy.

It wasn't the average vampire girl's room, most vampires' room would be fancy or something the girl desired. But it was different for you, your parents gave you their old furniture that was old and not grand or up to date in the modern world's fashion.

The room was beautiful but it was only the furniture that made it so, so gloomy. It had a huge window that stretched thoughout the whole room and even had a restroom the room.

You sighed and put your bookbag down on the desk that was rotting away. "At least mother stopped yelling at me." The bed creake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter