Chapter Six: Clue

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

Chapter 6
Clue

 

 

----

 

You stood in the middle of nowhere, everything was white and everything colorless except you. *Where am I?*

You walked around, but found nothing, until there was a  speck of dot far, far away from you. *What is that?* You squinted your eyes and walked faster, until you eventually ran towards the dot.

The dot got larger and when you got close enough, it was a male body. The back was turn towards you, so you couldn't see the male's face.

When you took a step forward, the male started to walk away from you. "Wait!" You ran but never caught up with the male.

"Who are you?" You stopped running and shouted. The male stopped, but didn't turn back, "You'll soon know who we are." Then the mysterious male disappeared. 

"We?! What do you mean by we?!" The mysterious male made you go even more confused.

 

You opened your eyes and inhaled deeply. *It was only a dream.* You sat up in the bed and looked around, the room was familiar, too familiar.

*Again, I'm here again.* It was the room you always ended up in when you fainted. You sighed and you tried to think about the male who confused you. But then suddenly something came into your mind.

 

You tried to take a step closer to the vampire but he stopped you. You parted your lips to talk and as softly as you could, you almost whispered, "Who are you?"

The mysterious vampire softly pulled you towards him, and you let him pull you into his embrace.

He put his hand over your eyes so you couldn't see who he was, but you didn't mind. But soon you were getting a little drowsy and as time pasted you fell into a deep slumber.

But before you fell into the slumber you remember the vampire whispering, "You'll find out who we are." 

 

 

*Could it be that the guy in my dream and the guy from the school are the same perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter