Chapter Five: Failure in Hell

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

Chapter 5 

Failure in Hell
 

 

 

 

 

 

BAM! 

You opened the front door hastily, but to your dimay it was dark and empty. *Of course they're not here, it's almost day break.* 

You heavily sighed and quietly walked up the stairs. "You know they don't care about you, so why do you even bother to care?" You mumbled and lightly hit yourself on the head.

"I should just hope the headmaster doesn't call mother and father." You yanked opened your bedroom door and tiredly sat on your bed.

"I feel so useless. Why am I even breathing if no one bothers to notice or love me?" A tear rolled down your face but you didn't bother to wipe it off.

*I want to die. I don't want to be living in hell like this if I could find paradise in another world if I die.* More tears escaped your eyes, more depressing and useless thoughts went and came through your mind.  

Soon you went to sleep by exhaustion, and the thoughts of facing the cruel world again faded until you went into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

Rinnggg Rinnggg

 

You heard the alarm go off, so you quickly turned it off so that your parents could sleep without any disturbances.

The truth is, you had woke up 30 minutes before the alarm rang. When you tried to go back to sleep, something just bugged your mind so you just got up and readied yourself for school.

But it wasn't the usual school day today, it was the mid-term exams. And there was a reason why you hated it so much.

The exams we're always based on how you can control your powers and how much powerful your powers got. The thing is, you don't have any powers, but the teachers just let you pass with the lowest scores so that they didn't have to deal with you.

Every vampire in your age thought it wasn't fair and always complained about you saying, 'Why don't you just expel her from the academy?' 'It isn't fair to us! We can't concentrate on our studies because of her!'  

And other ridiculous complains were always stated to the headmaster but the master just kept his mouth shut.

You sighed and tried to think of possitive things but nothing came in mind which made you even more depressed. *I hate exams, and I hate my life.* You bitterly thought and stood up to go to the academy.

During the drive to the academy, you zoomed out into your own thoughts. But there weren't good thoughts, many of them included suiciding and how you hated your life. 

In the end the chauffeur had to shake you to wake you up from day dreaming. 

"T-thank you." But the chauffeur didn't say anything and walked back to the drivers seat and sped off. *Everyone hates me.* Tears threatened to fall out of your eyes but you held them in.

 

When you entered the school building, everyone was excited or nervous, but that was excluding you. You, on the other hand was jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter