Chapter Twelve: Rise of the New Vampire

Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

 

Chapter Twelve:

Rise of the New Vampire

 

 

 

 

You stared at your hands wide eyed, stunned by the way you didn't burn. You couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

In the distance, you heard Mari stuttering from confusion, "W-what?!"

You looked up at her with a strong determination of not letting Mari push you around any longer. You stood up slowly, dusted off the dirt that had gotten on your uniform, but didn't dare to go back into the school building where Mari was.

Your eyes met Mari's wavering eyes. was open wide, shocked that you didn't burn. "That is impossible!" 

Mari's shock soon turned into anger and it seemed like if steam was coming out of her ears. She wanted to crush you and turn you into ashes, but if she went outside right now she would burn from the setting sun.

Out of fury, Mari threw the ring towards you and glared at you. "One day I'll crush you until you're nothing!" She let out an evil laugh and disappeared with her group of friends.

The ring Mari threw landed in front of you, so you reached out and grasped it into your hands. Even though it didn't help you anymore, you still didn't want to lose the ring or want the ring to fall into the wrong hands.

"I got my power." You whispered happily. It was like a miracle to you. You never even thought that this would happen or that this would even come true.

Sure, you imagined getting powers and being invincible, but you never thought that your dreams would come true.

You didn't notice as you got up and dusted off the dirt on your uniform, but seven pair of eyes had seen the event that took place.

And those seven pair of eyes were stunned and happy as you were. They were surprised that you had actually got your power, but they were also happy that you weren't going to be looked down upon any longer.

However, it confused them. How did you get your powers so suddenly and so late? It was a mystery to them, but they d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter