[WOOSHIN] •Beaten Up Heart•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The way it happened felt as if it was a dream; from debuting with nine other wonderful teammates to finishing their debut, it was magical.

Wooseok smiled absent mindedly to himself as he glanced up at the stars while the memories of the past few months flashed through his mind at the speed of light.

He tuned out the background noise, the laughing and talking coming from the open door behind him where a party was being held for them: UP10TION.

The smile he wore only grew bigger the longer he thought about how amazing everything had been and how amazing everything would be.He might not be as expressive as the others but he's really happy to be with such amazing people right now.

His mind suddenly wandered to the low-tone rapper of the group.

Wooseok was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice a figure standing in the open doorway behind him, softly calling his name.
He only noticed the presence of another person when their body was a few inches away from his. A warm hand was placed on his shoulder, quickly bringing him back into reality as he was met with a pair of brilliant brown eyes and a shy smile that graced the lips of none other than Lee Changhyun.

Wooseok's cheeks grew hot under the cool wind that blew lightly over their bodies just by glancing at the other that stood behind him.Good thing the lights are dim...

"Oh, Changhyun-ah." His voice came out smooth like silk, a sly look entering his eyes that the other noticed quite easily.
This happened whenever the two talked together, no matter where they were or who was around. Wooseok just happened to have this air about him that was so intimidating but at the same time so endearing. That is why Changhyun kept finding himself talking with him so often, even with the heaviness of not having the one he still loved by his side.

"Sorry Wooseok-ah. I didn't mean to pull you away from your thoughts."

Even with these words the older boy didn't move away, rather he let his hand shift down to the railing that Wooseok has his hand resting on. Keeping it there he took a sip from his glass, to which the younger noted it's color was certainly not that of any drink that wouldn't be alcoholic.

He didn't question Changhyun though, he wouldn't have much of a reason to seeing as how he still felt about his ex.
Not that Wooseok could have blamed the other either, he understood what the boy was going through but the difference between them was that one felt regret while the other felt liberated.

"Oh no. You could never pull me away from my thoughts. I was just thinking about you actually." That caught the other off guard as Wooseok watch the other choke a little on hid drink before gaining enough stability in his voice to speak.

With wide eyes he took in the amused expression that made the others facial features soft in the dim light provided by the open door behind them.

"Why me?" He asked the other with what was supposed to be an even tone but his voice betrayed him, faltering just enough to be noticed. It hurt Wooseok a bit when he heard the change in Changhyun's tone, trying hard to bite back the question he truly wanted to ask.

"Well... I've noticed that your attitude hasn't changed. Honestly it worries me that you're so sad still."

It caught Changhyun off guard by the remarks the younger has made, his eyes locked on the scenery around them from the top of the building. He never thought of himself as someone noticeable, especially not to someone as good looking as Wooseok.

A small smile formed on his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter