[GYUJIN] •Soft smiles,Sweet comforts•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyujin has been out of it these past few days.As if all of his energy are out at the end of the day.

They were given a chance.A chance to prove themselves again,through their first comeback.He's really thankful for that,for trusting the group again in such a short span of time after their debut.

Their new song is called 'Catch Me!' ,in contrast to their debut song 'So,Dangerous',the former highlights the hidden rapping abilities that their rappers weren't able to completely showcase on their debut song.

He walked through the corridors and saw Sooil walked out of the rappers practice room.The older smiled and walked towards him.

"Oh, Gyujin-ah? Vocal Practice is finished?" Sooil asked softly.

"Yes,hyung.Just finished,actually.How about you? Are you and the others finished already?" He asked back,looking at the door just few meters away from them
.
Sooil's position was changed into a rapper just a few days before their sample song was given out. It was definitely a challenge for the older,as to he was a vocal before but nonetheless still accepted it.

"Changhyun is already finished,he proceeded to the dance practice room after,as to Sungjoon...well,he's still there.Seems like he's having a hard time on his rap parts this time around." Sooil sighed,dejectedly. "I tried offering him help but he told me that he'll practice for a bit more and if he has any questions,he'll just find me."

His forehead creased.He's really stubborn...

"I'll go check on him hyung. Don't worry." He smiled and reassured Sooil before walking to the practice room.

He knocked softly first but when he received no answer,he opened the door and peeked inside.

He saw Sungjoon in a corner,with a paper on his hands,head hung low.

Gyujin's heart clenched. Seeing the older so helpless broke his heart. It wasn't his first time seeing Sungjoon like this but every time he sees him in this state — isolated and devastated, his heart still breaks.

"Sungjoon hyung?" He called him softly.

As if on cue,Sungjoon raised his heads up,his eyes meeting the younger's brown orbs.

And that's when Gyujin noticed the redness of the older's eyes. As if the high-tone rapper had just finished crying his heart out.

"Oh,Gyujin...what are you doing here?" Sungjoon asked him calmly but he noticed the slight shiver from the older's voice.

"Have you been crying?" Gyujin asked instead.

He observed how Sungjoon avoided his gaze and closed his eyes for a moment,as if he's calming himself.

"I asked you a question and you answered me with a question." Sungjoon joked and laughed.

Don't. Don't laugh if you don't mean it.

He's not dense to not notice the force in Sungjoon's laugh. Gyujin didn't laugh at all. Instead,he asked the same question again.

"Have you been crying?"

Sungjoon stayed silent and the younger sensed that the older wasn't planning to say something,so he walked towards the older, kneeled just in front of him and wrapped his arms around him.

"What...? Gyujin-ah?" He heard Sungjoon whisper at his ears but Gyujin stayed silent.

Please,atleast let me do this hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter