[WEI] •Accomplishments•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon the news of the Debut Lineup,Sungjoon can't help but feel excited,hence why he's the earliest on their first official member gathering.Sitting on a corner,he's all alone in the practice room.


He can't help but think about the future.He feels really blessed right now,having the chance to debut with amazing people but it all doesn't end here.Who knows?He might get kicked out of the Debut Lineup tomorrow or the next day or no one knows when,if he can't prove himself to them.That he's worth to debut with the new group that they are forming.


His thoughts were interrupted when the door opened,revealing a short guy.


"Oh you're so early,Sungjoon-ah!" The guy exclaimed as he put his things on the bench.
"I was just excited,Jinwook hyung." He grinned at the older sheepishly.Jinwook shook his head and chuckled.
"I'm glad that you are part of the Lineup,you endured so much already." Jinwook smiled sincerely as he sat beside him.


He's happy too.He just hopes that he wouldn't get kicked out.That it wouldn't be a temporary happiness.


"I'm also happy that you're part of the Lineup hyung.You can be a very efficient leader to our group!" He decided to not break the peaceful atmosphere between them. Jinwook smiled at him.
"The company still didn't assign the positions,Sungjoon-ah.But I think being a leader suits you,considering how long you trained.You've endured and done everything well." Jinwook told him while patting his back.


He shook his head at the older but decided not to say anything.
No,he maybe endured a long time and is still enduring now to reach his dreams but he can't just see himself as a leader.He can't even trust himself that much,how can other people trust him to be the leader?


Meanwhile,he sees Jinwook as the person who fits in that position perfectly.Knowing Jinwook for a long time,he can say that he's a natural-born leader.He depended a lot on Jinwook,especially when he thought of giving up already.


They sat there in silence until they heard loud voices,just outside the door.


"Ya Lee Dongyeol,I swear if the room is wrong,I'm so gonna kill you!"
"It's probably the right room now,Hwan-ah!"
"You've been saying that for 100 times already, everytime we pass by a freaking door!"
"Just shut up! You knock the door and I'll talk to who's inside."


They suddenly heard a knock.Jinwook and him can't help but laugh at the conversation of the two people outside.
The door opened and a head peaked through it.The person went in and bowed awkwardly.


"Hello!Uhh..-"
"You're looking for the room where the Debut Lineup's first meeting would be right? If yes,then you're in the right room!"


He shook his head and smiled at Jinwook's friendly attempt to lessen the awkwardness.No wonder why people likes him...


After the introductions,they found out that the two guys are on the same age.Lee Hwanhee is the name of the shorter guy who kinda looks and sounds like EXO's Baekhyun and the other one is Lee Dongyeol,who talks like a baby.It's cute though,Dongyeol probably has a short tongue so it makes him talk like a baby but he still understands what he's saying so it's no problem.


The four of them continued chatting when the door opened,five heads peaked through it.
"Oh,come in!" Jinwook stood up and ushered the five to come in.


"Hi,Jinwook hyung! And also to the three of you,I'm Yein!"A short guy with a high-pitched voice and a bunny teeth greeted them.Woah,his voice...
"Ayo Jinwook and Sungjoon! Also to these two young guys here,I am No Sooil,at your service!" He shook his head and laughed at Sooil's introduction.


He knows Sooil,he's one of the long-time trainees together with him and Jinwook.He saw a tall guy,probably a bit shorter than him,a guy who looks like he came straight out of a Manga,and also a guy who's wearing a cap.Lee Changhyun...


"Hello,I'm Lee Changhyun,nice meeting you all!" Changhyun greeted with a soft smile.


He knows Changhyun.They exchanged a few greetings but they're not really close. He feels like the guy doesn't like him.He has a feeling that it's because of one person who's close to both of their hearts.
He didn't notice that he's been staring at Changhyun until the guy smiled at him briefly.He returned back the smile and looked away after.


"Kim Wooseok."He looked at the guy who just spoke.Oh it's the guy who looks like he came straight out of a Manga...he's handsome huh.


Unlike the cheerful introductions earlier,the guy rather gave off a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter