[JINHOO] •Let your voice be heard•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music can be heard at a certain practice room in Top Media.

10 guys practicing harder than ever.

They've been preparing for their debut for 8 months already. They recorded the song,learned the choreography and even filmed the music video for their debut.All that's left now is their official showcase.Their official debut.

As the song comes to an end,Jinwook dismissed the other members first for a short break.
Jinwook was appointed as the leader of the group.Although he was hesitant at first since it'll surely be hard handling 9 boys together.He's really thankful that they appointed a co-leader which is Sooil,that means someone can fill the things that he lacks as a leader.

"Xiao-ah,don't hug me! You're all sweat!"
"We're just the same,Hwan-ah so stop complaining there." Jinwook laughed at Hwanhee who's now wriggling out of his bestfriend's arms.

Xiao.Dongyeol's stage name.

They were given stage names since they won't only debut in Korea but also in China. He still remembers how the members and him stared at their CEO,with mouths hanged open when he told them that they would also debut in China.It was totally unexpected,they were so thankful that their company trusts the group so much to even let them debut outside Korea.

And yes,their groupname 'UP10TION' was approved by their CEO. They proceeded to think about their stage names afterwards.

Jinwook ended up with the name Jinhoo.
Sooil became Kuhn.
Minsoo's name was changed to Kogyeol.
Sungjoon's three-letter name,Wei.
Changhyun became Bitto.
Wooseok changed it into Wooshin.
Yein made it cute,Sunyoul.
As for Gyujin and Hwanhee,the company decided to let their names as what it is.
And for Dongyeol,it's Xiao.

It still feels surreal for Jinwook,he even has a stage name now.He's finally a step closer to his dreams.

"Hyung,water?" He looked at Yein,who was standing in front of him,holding out a water bottle.He accepted it and smiled at the younger.
"Thank you,Yein-ah." He patted the space beside him,signaling the younger to sit beside him.
Yein took the signal and sat beside the older. "I can't believe it hyung...we're finally debuting in a few days."

Three days.Three days left until they finally reach their dreams.

"I also can't believe it. We're finally a step closer to our dreams." He looked at the younger happily. "We'll be debuting together."

Before Yein can even say something back,the choreographer went in and instructed them to go back to practice.

Yein just smiled at him widely before he stood up and went back to his position.
Jinwook smiled secretly when Yein skipped his way.Cute.

After they practiced,they all went to their dorm to freshen up themselves and rest.

Yes,dorm.They all moved to live with each other in a dorm just like how idols should be.It's new to them but it's also pretty good.
Imagine living with 9 boys in one dorm.What a headache it can be but it's also a beautiful sight of growing friendships and brotherhood,it's all worth it to debut with the boys.

Jinwook plopped down on his bed.He told Dongyeol,who he shares the room with,to shower first since the younger one looked really tired.
They decided their roommates by playing rock,paper,scissors and they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter