[BITTO] •Love is toxic•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a start of a new day and yet Changhyun is still plopped down on his bed.He's surely late on his dance training but that's the least he can think of right now.He's not really feeling well.


His heart is not feeling well.It feels empty.
His strength is gone.His hope is gone.He's gone.


He stared at the space beside him.He used to lie down beside me.


Used to.


It's been a week since he and Gyujin broke up but he still can't get over him,even if the decision was mutual.Even if they decided to be just friends now.It still hurts.


He stared at the ceiling,contemplating whether to get up and go to the training or just stay at home and skip the training for today. He knows it's bad that he's letting the situation ruin his daily training life but he tried his best to stay strong this past week,especially when he sees how Gyujin looks at someone else.


Someone but not him.


He decided to get up and go to training instead of not doing anything.Might as well be productive.


He changed to his training clothes and wore a cap.He made his way to the training room.He's surely late but it's better than not going right?
As he entered the practice room,all eyes turned into him.The trainer was looking sternly at him.Before the trainer could even say anything,he bowed 90 degrees.


"I'm sorry for being really late,I wasn't feeling well."He reasoned out,which is also partly true and bowed again.
The trainer sighed."Okay,you may take a seat,I'll be telling you all the announcement of the President."


He proceeded to take a seat on the floor and listened at the trainer.He told them that the company would debut a new boygroup.The results would come out today and was based on the monthly evaluation that they just did last week.
Many of the trainees complained as the company didn't have any announcement about it until now and that they could've done better if the company said that they would debut a new group.


Well,he saw this happening already.Makes sense on why the trainers told them to work harder and do their best in the monthly evaluation.
Among the commotion,he took a secret glance at the person beside him and was surprised at how the person beside him was too calm even after the announcement.Isn't he scared about the results?


He observed him secretly,if that's even possible. The guy has a black hair and a deer-like eyes.Not to mention,he's also handsome.
He decided to avert his eyes to the other side of the room.He saw the person that he was once together with,talking to a tall and handsome,long-time trainee named Lee Sungjoon.


He clutched his chest as his heart suddenly began to ache.He doesn't know if it's literally aching or it's just because he's hurt emotionally.Probably the latter.He used to look at me like that.


It's hard for him to move on.It's hard to just forget the 3 years that they spent together as a couple.It's hard,especially because he was too used of having Gyujin by himself and by his side.He heard someone sigh.
"Are you a masochist?"He was taken aback at the straightforwardness of the person beside him. Yes,the person beside him,the one with the black hair and deer-like eyes.


"Huh?What do you mean?"He turned to him with a confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter