[SUNYOUL] •Always Worth The Risks•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them were busy polishing their choreography on their own when their choreographer suddenly clapped and called their attention from where he was seated.

"Okay! I just got the perfect idea!" They all tried to hide their frown at the statement which their choreographer probably said more than 10 times already and that meant,they also changed their choreography a lot of times.

Yein looked around and met the gaze of their leader. He looked at Jinwook worriedly.as if giving a signal to try stopping their choreographer.Jinwook just nodded defeatedly at him.

Before Jinwook can even speak,their choreographer sighed. "Fine,this is really the very last one! Trust me on this." He pleaded.

They started to learn the moves of the 'jaw-dropping' move,as their choreographer referred to and found it pretty amazing but really hard.

It required them to kick their legs up high and Yein isn't really the most flexible person you'll ever meet. Gosh.I'm dead.Why is this so hard?

They tried to do it for many times that even Sungjoon's pants ripped. They all just laughed it out as their choreographer gave them a short break.

He saw Gyujin accompany Sungjoon outside. The younger protectively guarding Sungjoon from the back since his pants are ripped. They must be heading to change.

Yein scanned the room and saw Jinwook and Minsoo by the choreographer. Their choreographer seemed to be explaining something to the two and he can't help but get curious when Jinwook and Minsoo's faces turn into a light shade of red.

He was confused when their choreographer prompted Minsoo to lie down. What's happening...?

He looked around and saw the others attentions are also by the three.

"Yeah,Minsoo,lie down slowly and you Jinwook,your hands on Minsoo's legs. Just tap your fingers on Minsoo's legs and then lean on slightly while doing it." Their choreographer explained with gestures and he can't help but widen his eyes.

He looked around once again and he saw how all of them were bewildered by the new choreography. Isn't this too intimate...?

He felt a pang on his chest. He sighed and reached for his water bottle.

He closed his eyes and thought back. He couldn't sleep yesterday because of their leader.

It's not like Jinwook did anything bad or weird to him. It's actually quite the opposite but then he can't help but feel those emotions that he has been avoiding.

Jinwook is really nice. Too nice that he can't help but fall for the older. He won't deny that he likes the older. He knows what he really feels but he doesn't really have the plan and also the guts to confess.

What if he doesn't like him back? What will happen to the group when that happens? Is it even worth to try?

No. He can't and won't risk it.

He doesn't even know if it's just him or what but sometimes,he feels like Jinwook is too kind and caring to him. And he hates how it unintentionally gives him false hopes.

"Hey,you okay?" He turned to the person who just nudged him.

"Oh,Wooseok-ah. Yeah,just tired." Wooseok just stared at him and shook his head afterwards.

Yein frowned and looked at the same-age friend confusingly.

"Sometimes,it's also worth the risk." Wooseok patted his shoulders and walked away.

Okay? How even? Of course,it's Kim W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter