[KOGYEOL] •His comfort•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minsoo might be wearing his poker-face right now but he's undoubtedly nervous. Today is the monthly evaluation and he's totally scared at what the results for him could be.


He saw a pretty guy with a bunny teeth,who just finished his monthly evaluations,come out of the room.
The pretty guy was approached by a short guy,which he guessed,was Kim Jinwook basing on the cheerful and caring aura that he emits. People said that there's this person who has a very caring nature and is a natural born leader,which they said was Kim Jinwook.


He turned to look at his side when he felt someone sit beside him. He saw a person with broad shoulders and manly built.
"Hi,do you mind if I sit here?" The stranger asked.
"No,it's fine." He answered shortly then turned back to look at the front again.The bunny guy and Jinwook were gone already.
"You're Go Minsoo,right?" He was surprised when the person beside him spoke.
"Oh yes,I am,how did you know?" He turned to the stranger with a confused face.
"I'm No Sooil,I just heard it from the trainers." The Sooil guy held out his hands for a handshake.
"Nice meeting you Sooil-ssi" He answered awkwardly as he accepted his handshake.Oh he has soft hands.


He's not really that good in keeping up the conversation and also making reactions.
"Oh no need to be that formal,you can just call me hyung." Sooil laughed.
"Eh? You're older than me?"


Sooil shrugged."I don't know? You look young so I guess I'm older than you?"
"I'm born on 1996" Minsoo informed.


He saw how Sooil smirked. "I'm born on 1995,I'm older by a year so you can call me hyung"


Minsoo just shook his head. This hyung is interesting..."Okay then,Sooil hyung" Sooil just gave him a soft smile and a pat on the shoulders.They chatted and surprisingly got along well.


It was really fun talking to him.He realized that both of them have the same height and have many common interests. It's not that easy for him to talk to other people because he's quite awkward and silent around them but with Sooil,he finds it easy and fun to have a conversation with him.


They were still talking to each other when his name was suddenly called by a trainer.So...it's finally his turn.


"Goodluck,Minsoo-ah!" Sooil gave him a gentle smile and a pat on his shoulders. He smiled back and went to the assigned room where they would perform for the monthly evaluation.


When he entered the room,Andy and a few trainers were there,heck,even the President was there.The President isn't usually present at this kind of events since they usually just record it and then just let the President watch it on his office,so he wonders why The President is present today.
As he stood in front of them,nervous is an understatement of what he's feeling right now. He feels like his heart would pop out of his chest anytime.


"Hello,My Name is Go Minsoo and I will perform the song 'If It's You' by Alex."


He started to sing,forgetting the nervousness that he's feeling. Instead he's conveying the emotion of song that he's singing right now.


"I saw your sad expression
The tears I saw for the first time pained me
If it was me,if it was me, by your side
If it was me,if we were together
We can be happy"


He personally,still didn't experience being inlove,he haven't had a girlfriend before since his goal was just to train and debut.It's still his goal until now,that's why he's here,working hard,for him to be able to reach his dreams.
As he ended

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter