[SUNYOUL] •I’m looking forward to debut with you•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's five o'clock in the morning and Yein is already practicing his song for their monthly evaluation,which is taking place tomorrow.He haven't even eaten breakfast yet.He's definitely starving but his practice is more important.If he eat breakfast right now,the practice room would be occupied later and that means he won't have a proper place to practice his singing.This monthly evaluation is a matter of life and death for him,well every monthly evaluation is a life and death situation for Yein.


He wants to do well...heck he wants to do his best. He wants to pursue his dream.His dream of standing on the stage,performing for other people and most especially,he wants to make his parents proud.He came all the way from Wando just to reach for his dreams,he doesn't want them to regret their decision of allowing him to pursue his dreams.


He started to sing his evaluation song pick, IU's 'Someday'.


It might be weird on why he's singing a girl's song but he found the song relatable and it actually suits his voice.


"Everyday I hold out"  Everyday,he holds onto his small hope of debuting.
"comforting myself,it'll be alright"  Even if it's hard,he always tells himself that he can do it.
"But it makes me afraid little by little"  At the same time,he's undoubtedly scared of what the future has for him.
"I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don't". Everyday,every passing day,he tells himself to be confident,to make those judgements as a motivation for him to succeed.
"Now I don't know how longer I can hold out". But no matter how much he convince himself,he doesn't know if he can do it,if he even has the skills and something to offer to become an idol.


As he finished the song,he was surprised when someone clapped.He turned to see who it was and was surprised when he saw him.He immediately bowed.
"Hello,uhh...since when were you there,Jinwook-ssi?"


And yeah,Kim Jinwook,he's known for his bright personality,they also said that he leads the younger ones well.Yein haven't really had a proper encounter with him,well their paths has crossed at vocal lessons but they don't really talk to each other.
"I'm sorry for intruding,the door was open and I heard someone singing so I decided to take a look." The older told him with a cheerful tone. "You have a very nice voice and your emotions are overflowing,maybe a little more practice then it would be perfect already!" The boy exclaimed.


Yein's eyes definitely widened because of what the older said.What..? Does he even know what he's saying?
 "Uhh..Thank you?Uhh...yeah...I mean,Thanks!" Gosh,he seriously wants to bury himself under the ground right now.


It's safe to say that he's not really confident with his voice.He actually hates it at times because it sounds weird for a guy.He has a high-pitched voice and it's unusual for a guy to have such voice.He's not that used in getting compliments either,he was even once a laughing stock at his old school because of his voice,saying that his voice is too feminine and that maybe he's not a man at all.
The boy laughed. "Is that what you'll sing for the evaluations tomorrow?"


"Ohh ye-" His answer was interrupted by his stomach. Now,he really wants to bury himself deeper on the ground than what he just wanted a while ago.He lowers his head out of embarrassment.He's surely a blushing mess right now.


Once again,the older laughed. "Your stomach is pleading for you to let them eat already. Come!" He doesn't know where but he let himself get dragged by Jinwook.


The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter