[KUHN] •As one family,as UP10TION•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooil is busy staring at himself on the mirror.His hair is getting styled up as the staffs are running around the rooms and backstage.

Everyone's busy.

The moment that they have been waiting for has come.

They are finally debuting.

Today will be their Showcase in Korea.Today will be the day where they would be introduced to the people,to the media,most especially,to the KPOP scene.
He was feeling beyond nervous right now.He even feels like he would faint soon but of course,that can't happen,not when he's so close to achieving his lifetime dream.

He exhaled a bit too loudly that the hairstylist gave him a small smile and a pat on his shoulders as she finished styling his hair.
Sooil smiled back nervously.He appreciates her effort to calm him down but he just got more nervous,knowing that a lot of people are anticipating for him to do well.Anticipating for UP10TION to do well.

Someone held him by his shoulders.He looked at the reflection in the mirror and saw Minsoo,smiling at him.

"Nervous?" He just nodded and sighed.Minsoo squeezed his shoulder softly.
"Everything would be fine,Sooil hyung" Minsoo smiled at him.
"Thanks Beomduk-ah!" He winked playfully and laughed.

He saw Minsoo shake his head and walked away but not after punching him slightly on his arm.

Minsoo's grandmother named the younger,Beomduk,when he was still inside his mother's stomach but then his mother totally opposed to it and named him Minsoo.

Hearing the story,Sooil and also the other members just started calling him 'Beomduk' cause it was funny and cute.
Minsoo didn't really mind if they call him in that name.He told them that it didn't bother him at all.Although,he's mostly him who calls Minsoo that nickname.

They all gathered at the backstage.He can sense that all of them are nervous,just like him.
Jinwook gestured them all to form a circle. He held out his hand as he said his stage name.

JINHOO. He looked at them expectantly and from there,they knew what the oldest wanted.

KUHN. He joined,placing his hand above Jinwook's as he looked at Minsoo. Let's all do this together.

KOGYEOL.Minsoo smiled at them,stopping his eyes to Sooil as he placed his hand above the older's hand.

WEI. Sungjoon puts his hand above Minsoo's as he gave them all a soft and encouraging smile,as he let himself believe and have confidence for this new family.

BITTO. The low-tone rapper smiled cutely at them,looking at the guy beside him,elbowing the red-haired guy when it took a long time for him to follow their chant.

WOOSHIN. He said softly and smiled,placing his hand above Changhyun's,as he finally pledged to himself that he'll accept this new family whole-heartedly.

SUNYOUL. Yein gave them all a motherly smile as he placed his hand above their visual's.

GYUJIN. He put his hand above Yein's and gave them an angelic smile,comforting them in silence,believing and trusting that everything would be beautiful.

HWANHEE. He nervously placed his hand above Gyujin's as he thought about the blinding spotlight that is waiting for them.

XIAO. Sensing his same-aged friend's nervousness,he placed his hand above Hwanhee's,promising to himself that he'll be with his friend,no matter what.

UP10TION FIGHTING!
 
They threw their hands up in the air,like how they are ready to soar high and reach out for their endless dreams.

With that they're ready to face the shining future ahead of them. More importantly,they're facing it together,as a one family,as UP10TION.
___________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter