[HWANHEE] •Thank you for everything•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their first meeting,Hwanhee decided to go somewhere peaceful to spend his last free time being a trainee,to calm his mind before things get busy.


He went to his apartment first to change into comfortable clothes.


He suddenly heard a knock on the door.He hurriedly put on his shirt and went to open the door.
"Hwan-ah!" He was surprised when Dongyeol suddenly appeared with a very enthusiastic smile painted on his face.
"What are you doing here,Dongyeol-ah?" He asked while gesturing the same-aged friend to go inside.


He saw the younger pout while settling himself on the couch.
"I'm bored,Hwan-ah...I have no idea where to go and spend my last day of freedom." Dongyeol faked a cry while scratching his head.


He shook his head and smiled at his friend's actions.
"Is it okay?"
"What's okay?"Hwanhee frowned while sitting beside Dongyeol.
"I mean,is it okay if...I spend this last day with you,Hwan-ah?Am I not bothering you or something?" He smiled at Dongyeol teasingly.
"Well,what can I do? You're here already." He chuckled as he saw Dongyeol scratching his head with a faint smile on his face.
"Right! I'm persistent too so you can't really say no to me!" Dongyeol clings his arms to him.


That's right.Hwanhee can't really say no to Dongyeol since the younger is persistent.What he wants,he gets and besides how can he say no to his dear bestfriend?


"You know,I have plans for today and if you want,you can come with me." He smiled fondly at Dongyeol.


He doesn't hide the fact that he adores Dongyeol so much.Their personalities match together perfectly. From their playful personalities to their serious personalities.They may bicker a lot but at the end of the day,they both know that they complete each other.


Dongyeol followed him as he walks to a place that he haven't visited for a while.It's just near his apartment but he didn't have the time to visit since he was really busy with school and the monthly evaluations.


"Oh Hwanhee-ah! It's been a long time and oh! Who's this handsome young man right here?"
An old lady greeted them as they enter a small restaurant.They bowed and Hwanhee hugged the old lady after.
"Hi Grandma! Yeah,it's been a long time..I was really busy with schoolworks and also the monthly evaluation and this is Dongyeol." He hooked his arm on Dongyeol's shoulders after the younger bowed again.
"Oh what a good-looking man we have here!" Dongyeol smiled shyly at the old lady.
"Don't flatter him too much,grandma! How come I didn't hear you, even just for once say, that I'm handsome?" He heard Dongyeol chuckle beside him.
The old lady shook his head and smiled."You're handsome too,child. Anyway,are you ordering the usual?"
"Yes,Grandma but please do two servings!"
"Of course,I will! It's been a while since you visited and since you brought a handsome man here,I'll give you extra side dishes!"The old lady smiled at them as she retreated back to the kitchen.
"Yes! You're the best grandma!" He exclaimed just before she can completely go to the kitchen.


Well,good thing there's no other people besides them right now.He dragged Dongyeol into a table at the corner.


They sat facing each other as they waited for their foods.
"Is she your grandmother,Hwan-ah?" Dongyeol looked at him curiously.
"Well,you could say that? I mean,she practically took care of me,especially when I was still new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter