[Main Characters]

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‹KIM JINWOOK›
He is an independent young man with good leadership skills.He knew right away that he wanted to pursue the path of an idol.He's known because of his bright and caring personality but behind that facade hides a young man who's afraid to express his true self,afraid to burden the people around him.But then he meets a certain high-pitched vocalist who'll teach him how to break free from his facade.


‹SEON YEIN›
He has always been a hardworking person. His high-pitched voice has always been a complex for him.There was even a point where he just really hated it and it just gradually decreased his self confidence.But when he meets a kind-hearted leader, he soon begins to find the trust and confidence that he once lost.


‹NO SOOIL›
People who see him actually says that he's a very manly person but behind that manly attitude and built,hides an easy-going and tender person who worries a lot,especially to the people who are very close to his heart.Just when he thought that his heart has already reached it's limits of caring,here comes a Tsundere guy whom he suddenly had an urge to protect.


‹GO MINSOO›
A keen observer and a Tsundere.That's the perfect way to describe him.He's a silent person but when you get to know him,he's actually pretty sweet.He's pretty smart and catches up to things very fast.He was very sure of training and wanting to pursue his dream of being an idol.He has always been sure of every decision that he has made.But when he meets a person with a manly but playful personality, he realized how unsure he was from everything, most especially from his feelings.


‹LEE CHANGHYUN›
He has always been the most passionate in dancing.Apart from dancing,he also raps and compose songs well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter