I don’t deserve this betrayal!!

Against The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday. Countdown until Ball- 05:23:47

 

Normal. Nothing extraordinary in the mansion. Except for two females who were chasing each other. One of them was throwing threatening words as casually as humanly possible.

"Ya! Stop there! I know you fairly enough. And I know when you hide something from me,” Anir shouted while internally cursing Joy’s long legs.

"No. I have nothing to hide from you,” Joy replied without even looking back.

"Then why... are you running?” she was getting breathless. "Why are you... running? It’s... because you... feel... GUILTY!!!”

Joy realized Anir was not going to stop her pursuit even if it cost her health. There was only one way to shake her off her tail. [The Labyrinth.]

 

Countdown: 03:14:34

 

Luhan who was getting ready for the event was actually excited. He looked in the mirror arrogantly after putting on the new suit. [That’s right, peasants. Admire my awesomeness today. I shall grace you with my presence.]

While he was getting ready, someone knocked on his door.
“Come in”

Luhan was taken aback by bright colors. But he was not going to say anything. Because they were in a free mansion, a free world. Anyone could wear whatever the hell they want.


Seungkwan greeted him and told him the news of Anir’s disappearance. (“Yass. Finally, I was released from the dungeon!” You could almost hear S.Coups’ cry in the distance.)

"Where’s Sehun?”

“He’s away on a business trip to the chocolate factory,” the servant replied jealously.


[I wish Sehun was here. He would find her right away. I guess Xiumin can, too. But he went with Jaejoong to the Palace,] he thought with a sigh. [Of all days, she just had to disappear today.]

Luhan went to the window and opened it. His sense of smell was not as sharp as Sehun’s, but he managed to locate Anir in the labyrinth.
“She’s in the labyrinth. I guess she lost in there. Go rescue her.”

“Yes, sir.” Seungkwan looked out the window while backing out. [Window is not high enough to look inside of the labyrinth.] He still had his suspicion, but he received an order and he shall prove his worth. He and DK couldn't keep doing night duty anymore. It was time to solidify their presence if they want any entertainment in this mansion.

 

Countdown: 02:34:18

 

“You are joking.” S.Coups looked at Vernon with a blank expression. He didn’t even take nap that long. He just wanted to catch up some sleep after days of sleepless nights. He wanted to cry. [ my life.]

"If only that was the case... Young master Luhan ordered him to go to the labyrinth and rescue Anir. I tried to stop them but they were too excited. 'It’s my chance to get recognized. I don’t have to be locked away in a dungeon,' Seungkwan’s words” After explaining the situation to their leader, Vernon face-palmed. 

S.Coups looked worried. Both DK and Seungkwan were famous for their lack of sense-of-direction. “Please, tell me, they took a map with them... not like that would help them,” then quietly muttered, “Curse it for being too big.”

Wonwoo slapped his hand on S.Coups’ mouth. “It’s not the most suitable time to be cursing it. Do it after finding them.”

“That's true.”

 

Countdown: 02:11:26

 

Luhan came down to check on them. “What’s happening? The hairstylist and makeup artist just went home. Where’s Anir?”

“We sent people after her, but it’s harder than we thought. Even if they have the map to get out, finding the lost person before finding their way out is nearly impossible seeing who we sent in,” replied S.Coups.

“They don’t have a sense-of-direction,” Vernon helpfully chimed in after seeing his questioning look.

“Right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter