What about me?!

Against The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time: Monday. 6 a.m.
Place: Jaejoong’s mansion.

 

Luhan woke up earlier than usual feeling giddy. How long has it been? 430 years!!
Two days ago, right after Anir went her way, he started preparing rooms. It was quite a commotion...


The mansion has five floors and a basement AND a secret basement which was more like a dungeon. But it hadn’t been used for the last two generations. From what older staff said, after inheriting his title along with this mansion, Duke Jaejoong completely sealed away the dungeon. That being, 25 years ago. 

Anyway, the Mansion was U shaped building with a big ballroom and many rooms. Owners’ bedrooms locate on the third floor in the left-wing along with the playroom and lounge, near the guard’s post and servants stay in the different house. 

He personally went and checked his guests’ rooms, which were in the right-wing, for the last time. Since they deserve the best.

For Minseok, he prepared the black and royal blue themed room with the finest furniture (He didn’t want to lose to his palace’s chamber). Luhan wanted to make sure he would stay, using a guaranteed way. Bribe. (Disclaimer: This is only the character's thought and it has nothing to do with the author’s opinion. Reader’s discretion is advised.)

"Moody yet classic. Just like Minseok.” He was proud of himself. [I totally can go into an interior design industry if I want.]

The Black and white room with the biggest window (which was “baby-proofed”) was for Sehun. As mentioned before, when he was little, he had a bad temper and would have a burst of energy from time to time. As result, they had to change/fix his windows frequently. So Luhan padded the wall outside of his windows. That way, at least, humans around them wouldn’t hurt from glass shards. 

"I can almost see his reaction,” he chuckled evilly.

And at last but not least, Anir’s room. He may have cared about this room a little bit more (he did everything by himself). As he never had a sister, he was so excited.

He picked baby blue as it’s a general theme and decorated it with pastel colors. 

[Is it too much?]

The end result looked much like a unicorn threw up everywhere. 

[Nah, it’s just perfect.]

Even though he actually could guess Anir’s interest, that being, dark and boyish things, he wanted her to feel protected and be feminine. Luhan wanted her to understand that being soft and being cared for was not wrong.

During their five days in Smallville, he actually did a background check on her. After finding out she lived alone for a while, he suddenly felt a strong desire to protect her. He wanted to see how much he can change her... Like an experiment? 

While he was praising himself, his personal butler, Jun, quietly came in and announced Xiumin’s arrival.

Jun has a weak presence and looks emotionless. But if you look at him closely, you can see his calculating eyes and playful smirk. He likes to use his weak presence to his advantage and... surprise people... Totally Luhan’s favorite type of person. (Fun fact: Jun was present when Anir and Luhan were making the deal.)

He instructed him to let Minseok in his study room. 


After making sure everything was perfect, he went to welcome his brother. 

"Yo yo yo!!” He enthusiastically greeted Minseok, only to encounter with his judging look.

“Really.” 

"What?!” Yes. He was actually offended. 
They stared at each other for a moment. Luhan guesses, now that they get to live together, the unavoidable thing was happening. The sibling annoyance. 

While they were staring at each other, Anir loudly made her entrance. By loud meaning, few broken vases and thumping on the wall followed by “I’m fine!”

Xiumin looked at Luhan.

 

Current time 6:40 a.m

 

Luhan could clearly see that Minseok was caught off guard. [Did I forget to mention she would live here too?... Oops.]

After seeing her struggling on the floor to get up, Xiumin went to help her.

“Are you okay?”

"Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. Thank you.” 

[Aww~ She’s blushing,] Luhan thought.


After composing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter