Apparently the Emperor's pretty chill dude

Against The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“What about you?”

"In case you haven’t realized I’m a female!..” Anir paused for a second. “Well, there’s nothing wrong with going with a guy, too.” To Luhan’s horror, she looked like she was considering options for him. 

'Sister or not, I’m going to slap her, if she says Minseok,’ Luhan said into group telepathy.

"Hey, how about Xiumin?”

'That’s it. I’m slapping her.'

'Hahaha... That’s cute. And call me Xiumin.’ 

Luhan couldn't believe his only problem was that he kept calling him by his real name. 

 

Sehun was awfully quiet. He could see why Luhan summoned them, including Anir. 

 

Luhan sighed “Actually that’s why I called you.”

Anir interrupted him by saying, “So you’re going with Xiumin?”

“Ah!” he screamed in frustration and pointedly looked at Xiumin. “Aside from the joke, I want you to come with me.”

“You should have said so from the start. Of course, I’ll go with you!” Anir smiled adorably. 

[Aww~ cute,] thought Luhan. [I shall forgive you for your offense.]

 

“Now that’s settled, let’s go have a breakfast,” he stood up.

“I already ate tho,” Anir said while standing up to follow him.

"Like that’ll stop you from food,” Sehun mumbled.

 

“You didn’t say the Duke was joining us,” Anir said passive-aggressively. 

Luhan grinned, trying to look all innocent, and loudly said, “He wanted to meet you guys after I told him that you’re my friends.”

The awkwardness was thick in the air.

“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Jaejoong. Don’t need to be so formal,” he smiled kindly and asked for their names.

"Hello, My name is Xiumin. It's a pleasure to meet you,” he greeted elegantly.

“I’m Sehun.” He nodded his head.

"Hello, my name is Anir.  Nice to meet you, my Lord,” she smiled brightly.

Jaejoong smiled at her knowingly. If you look at him closely, you could make out his cold and cautious attitude.

"Oh, yeah. On the topic of your name, is it really your name?" Sehun finally remembered to ask her.

"Yes? Why?” Anir asked confusedly.

"When you were absent, Joy and I tried to find you. But we couldn't find anything in town registration. Or any information at that."

"Oh, that. I was going incognito for a while. You can't find any information about me."

"We’ve known each other for 5 years. And you didn’t even think about telling me this?!” Sehun gasped incredulously. 

"Hey! For my defense, I was on the run. Obviously, I won't say anything about it.”

"Then what about now?” Xiumin asked.

“The problem is solved. So I don’t need to hide.”

 

They didn’t know where to begin asking. 

Sehun put his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter