Chapter 4

House Of Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

Tzuyu kept her words and today she’s going to accompany Chaeyoung for dance club matters. Both of them decided to take a light lunch before heading to dance club. Have nothing in mind what to eat, Tzuyu searched for a seat while Chaeyoung lining up for a snacks. Cafeteria is packed as usual and it’s hard for her searching a vacant seat but thanks to her height she could see one empty spot. She marched towards the seat ignoring people around her till she bumped to someone making both of them fell on the floor.

“Ouch… I’m so sorry I didn’t see you. Are you Ok?”

Feeling guilty, she offered her hand trying to help the latter get up.

“I’m fine… it’s ok. I wasn’t looking straight enough since I’m such in hurry”

“Are you fine? Do you hurt somewhere?”

“Yes I’m fine. Really it’s ok. Don’t worry much about me”

Tzuyu fixed her uniforms thus gaining the latter’s attention on her name tag.

“Chou Tzuyu…?” she muttered to herself but Tzuyu could hear it

“Pardon? Do you know me?” she was startled a bit since she did not expect Tzuyu could hear it. Feeling somewhat panic, she stuttered while talking.

“Well…. Um yeah….. I saw your name tag”

“Oh right. How silly I am. I’m Chou Tzuyu and you?” Tzuyu offers her hand for a handshake but the latter didn’t accept it

“I’m Dahyun… Kim Dahyun. Sorry got to go… see you later” Without looking back, Dahyun left the scene leaving Tzuyu confused

“What’s with her?” Tzuyu feel quite annoyed when the girl didn’t accept her kind gesture but she shrugged it off and went straight to her seat. Minutes later Chaeyoung joined her and she brought lots of snacks.

“Hungry?”

“I guess… I haven’t eat anything this morning”

“That’s not good Chaeyoung considering you always took your dance routine every morning. You need some energy to keep alive in the class. I can’t always cover you with my height”

Sometimes Chaeyoung would dozed off in class and thanks to classroom arrangement, Tzuyu makes it a lot easier for the other girl to sleep unnoticed.

“Sorry I can’t help it… Previously I had no problems keeping up with my usual routine but did you hear it? There’s talented musician among 1st grader in our school!”

“No I don’t… why?”

“As expected from asocial Tzuyu… There’s this one girl could play almost all instruments and she did so well... Every morning she would perform at the school’s park. I can’t help but to anticipate her!”

“Since when you are music enthusiast?” Tzuyu raised her eyebrows. She knows Chaeyoung has a passion for dancing and sometimes she intrigues by Art because of Tzuyu. She never saw the girl touched any instrument in the school except during music lessons.

“Thanks to her I am now. But Im still not interested to play any instruments. It just I adore her because her music really runs through my bodies. It’s like she’s inviting me to dance and this is why I anticipates her. Too bad she’s the same age as us. I can’t court her to be my Grande Souer”

Chaeyoung joked which only triggers annoyance from the other girl.

“Damn you look creepy right now. Go ahead on 2nd grader floor. Who knows you might find your Grande Soeur.”

“Haha I take back my words… I was just kidding! But then, what’s wrong with having a Grande Soeur Tzuyu…? Why are you so negative about it? Isn’t it great to have someone who look up and care for you? Don’t you deem for one?”

Born as the only child makes Tzuyu a closed door person. She is independent enough to run her high school life without a guide. She doesn’t need someone to baby her throughout her journey. Linked with Mina’s rumour doesn’t help changing her mindset either.

“I don’t…”

“Well suits yourself… I might dump you when I have one later” Chaeyoung giggled.

“I see… sacrificing our friendship over one damn Grande Soeur? Fine!”

Tzuyu sulked. Such a rare sight for Chaeyoung to see her best friend sulk over trivial things and it’s cute.

“Haha… I’m sorry… I won’t ditched you Tzuyu but it would be great if you could get one. We can be a happy family” Chaeyoung hugs Tzuyu trying to console the sulking girl.

“Yeah yeah… I guess it’s quite fun to be pampered by Grande Soeur once in a while”

Chaeyoung couldn’t believe what she heard right now although she knows the girl might say it out of sincerity.

“Change of heart?”

“NO”

“Aww you’re not fun…”

“Whatever… finish your snacks faster…? We’re run out of time”

“Oh yeah…”

Chaeyoung almost forgot they have dance club meeting to attend.

=-=-=-=-=-

-Dance Club Meeting-

Both Chaeyoung could see some of familiar faces attend the meet ups. Some of them their classmates are there. Some of them already sticking with their Grande Soeur.

“That was fast…”

“Pardon?”

“I mean look at some of 1st grader here already wearing the necklace and sticking with their Soeur… We’ve been here for a month yet they’re able to find Grande Soeur”

“Well since we are here why don’t you find one for you Chae? I see lots of 2nd grader still got their necklace attached to their neck it means they’re single and available haha”

“Damn girl, now you’re the creepy one here. There’s no way I would sell myself just like that. If our feelings are not mutual, why would I spend my entire school life with her? Boring”

“Of course Chae… anyway it seems you’re ok now? Mind if I leave?”

“Are you sure you don’t want to join me? A least t try to talk with some new human!”

“No thank you Chaeyoung… I think I will leave now since you’re good to go”

“Yeah I’m fine… thanks for accompany me here. I owe you one”

“Not a problem”

As Tzuyu was about to leave the dance room, she saw three familiar figures approaching her location.

“Huh? It’s the Roses and….. huh? Isn’t that girl I bumped onto me earlier? What she’s doing with them?”

Feeling don’t want to get involve with the Red Roses, she quickly made her way out but to stop by sudden yell

“Hei fresh year!”

And that is the last person she wish to talk to.

“Easy Momo, don’t scare her” Sana kindly whispered to Momo hoping she won’t scare Tzuyu like their 1st encounter.

“Now what are you doing here fresh year? Don’t tell me you’re interested in our dance committee?”

“No… I was just about to leave”

“Running away again heh? Seems you’re good at escaping”

“Cut it out Momo! Are you sure you want to leave? At least stay.”

Sana grabs Tzuyu’s arm and holding it dear like a Koala begging her to stay

“uhm… Sana unnie could you excuse me?”

Dahyun was bothered by the scene in front of her till she had to excuse herself.

“Sure… just go ahead first without us”

As Dahyun was about to enter the dance room, Chaeyoung appeared to check on her best friend.

“Is everything alright Tzuyu?”

Chaeyoung instantly frozen

“I’m fine… don’t worry”

“……………..”

“Hello? Earth to Son Chaeyoung”

Received no response, Tzuyu hits Chae’s arm

“Ouch! What was that for!?”

“Are you even alive!?

Chaeyoung was loss for a word when her eyes caught Red Roses. God knows how she adores her. The reason why she decided enroll to Rosa Girls Academy is because of Momo. Momo is her role model ever since she was little. Feeling inspired by her, Chaeyoung went to a lot of dance classes hoping for she could catch up with Momo and stand on same stage with her in the future.

Chaeyoung looks up to Momo whenever she’s on broadcast. Her charismatic presence on tv really lured her eyes and getting loss in sea of admiration. Meeting Red Roses in front of her own eyes are even surreal. Everything about Momo screams wonderful towards Chaeyoung. There’s no single flaw she could pin point about her.

Of course this is a little secret she had been keeping to herself only. She couldn’t admit her admiration towards the Red Roses publicly knowing Tzuyu is not fond of the Roses. She’s afraid of getting back slash from her dear friend thus keeping her feelings as a secret is better a choice. But as dense as Tzuyu could be, she’s not a fool either. She could see sparks within Chaeyoung’s eyes the moment she was frozen staring at the Red Roses.

“Yeah I am… Sorry”

Finally Chaeyoung snapped out from her world.

“Are you ok Tzuyu? I thought you already left”

“I am but…”

“No it’s okay! She’s in!” still clinging on Tzuyu’s arm, Sana interrupts them.

“WHAT!? NO!! There’s no way I sign up for this!”

Feeling angry and disbelieve, Tzuyu pulled out her arm free from Sana’s possession.

“What are you thinking Sana? Let this fresh year decides for herself. I won’t accept anyone under your own recommendation!”

For once Tzuyu feel grateful towards Red Roses. Indeed she has nothing to do with the dance club let alone to lump her with bunch of new people.

“Silly… I’m not scouting her in! I couldn’t even finish my word yet. I mean she can stay inside”

“For what? Peeking on us again?”

God Tzuyu hate what Red Roses just say. She knows the latter is mocking her about the “trespassing incident”.

“Well do you want to hear my pieces of piano sheet Tzuyu?”

Tzuyu couldn’t believe what she heard just now. Of course she wants it! She’s been missing her play.

“Can I?”

“Sure! You can sit next to my Soeur over there”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter