Chapter 13

House Of Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please Mr Park please! Just let me redeem myself at the actual battle! Please!”

If tears could support Tzuyu’s plea enough, what she could do to retreat from the deal at the very last minute. She was desperate! Desperate for Mr Park’s mercy to save her from expulsion deal she made for failing the pre-battle war.

“I’m sorry Miss Chou. Deal is still a deal. I’m afraid your failure will taint this school’s reputation and achievements therefore I couldn’t back out from our deal.”

Tzuyu was loss for a word. She regretted every actions she did after ran away from her heart ache instead of confront it. Couldn’t find strength to support herself, Tzuyu kneeled in front of Mr Park while hugging the man’s left leg hoping there’s still a little mercy present deep inside his heart.

But everything crumbled down when Mr Park kicked her from silly begging but Tzuyu is not giving up. She hold on to Mr Park’s leg dearly while crying her heart out fishing for sympathy not just towards Mr Park but also her Grande Soeurs but it didn’t reach them.

“Jeongyeon unnie please help me!”

Jeongyeon couldn’t look at her helpless council members straight to her eyes. She feel weak and hopeless as a leader.

“Nayeon unnie!”

Even Nayeon didn’t flinch but to look down on the floor tried to ignore Tzuyu’s weak plea.

“Jihyo unnie! Please Jihyo unnie help me! I don’t want to disappoint Mina unnie!”

“Disappoint what?”

All of their attention drifted to little but clear voice in front of the door. It was Mina

“You totally failed me Tzuyu! It’s totally dishearten to hear your loss!”

Tzuyu ran off towards Mina and hugged her dearly regretting her loss. It didn’t took long till Mina pushed her out from her embrace and Tzuyu fall on the floor miserably.

“Why….? Mina unnie…?” Tzuyu froze in denial.

“Just get out! You ruin this school and MY reputation as well! You’re nothing but a disgrace to House of Roses! Now get out!”

“No… no no no!!!!!”

Tzuyu screamed in frustration till her surrounding turns black.

“Tzuyu! Tzuyu!! Wake up!”:

A strong shudder woke her up from her nightmare. A bullet of sweats dripped down from her forehead indicates how uncomfortable her sleep was.

“Nightmare again?” Jihyo warmly smiles while gently wiped out her little white roses’ sweats. Tzuyu has been practicing nonstop and she never rest only when she passed out from exhaustion. Thank god  Jihyo she has been watching Tzuyu closely despite her hectic practical schedule.

It was hurt enough watching her petite soeur loss in her mid way, baffling on her situation and took the blame on herself only.  She felt responsible to shower Tzuyu with all supports she could offer when Mina’s absence affects Tzuyu’s performances a lot.

Tzuyu get up from her napping couch and continue her sculpting routine as usual. Jihyo observe her while jotting down some lyrics in the making. She couldn’t concentrate while witnessing Tzuyu poorly execute her art work. Couldn’t stand how pathetic her petite soeur right now, she dropped her book.

“Tzuyu, I’m not a Picasso but will you hear my advice?”

“Sure Jihyo unnie, what’s wrong?”

“You need a break”

“But I just took a nap?”

“Tzuyu, listen. I know you’re eager to win but you need to have a quality break. You pushed yourself too hard! I can’t evaluate nor value piece of art like both of you but I can see this is not the best you can deliver. You seriously need a break dear”

Jihyo patted Tzuyu’s shoulder and pull the younger girl out of their art studios. God knows how much Tzuyu spent her time in the art studio religiously till bed is no longer a necessity towards her.

Tzuyu silently followed Jihyo not knowing where the older girl lead her to but everything starts to register her memories when she met with familiar scent.

“The green house”

“You know this place?” Jihyo asked.

“Yeah Mina unnie brought me to here  when I was in distressed”

“Correct! hence the reason why I bring you back in here. Enjoy the view, scent and relax. You need it”

Tzuyu smiled warmly and thanked Jihyo for being thoughtful. She slowly approached a grown White Lilly.

“Beautiful, just like Mina unnie”

“Indeed… all of these flowers and fruits are beautiful. You know what makes them bloom perfectly?”

“The gardener?” Tzuyu answered nonchalantly which made the latter giggled.

“Yeah of course. Without gardener’s care all of them could die perhaps. All of his efforts paid off to make this green house successful”

“Indeed. Hard work never fail Jihyo unnie”

“Which I want you to reflect on Tzuyu.”

Tzuyu raised her eye brows not knowing what Jihyo try to push their conversation into.

“Don’t get wrong, I admire your hard work and efforts to win this but you don’t need to push it hard all the way on yourself since it might backfired you. Plus… your current state is quite miserable. You need a big time out”

“I know that very well Jihyo unnie but I just can’t stop myself… plus if only the deal…” Tzuyu decide not to spill her deal with Mr Park since she doesn’t want the rest of council members to meddled in her unfinished business.

“I don’t know what deal are you talking about but for all of us sake, specifically Mina’s sake please slow down. I don’t think Mina would love to see your current state right now Tzuyu so just relax in here and have a proper rest at the mansion later. If you need anything just call me.”

Jihyo gave her one last warm hug before she left Tzuyu alone. Indeed she need a break. Working hard too much just deteriorate her skills and concentrations. Tzuyu took a deep breath while calmly observing the white lilles.

“When will Mina unnie wake up and bloom just like all of you?” Tzuyu sighed.

  AT INFIMARY

“No progress?” Sana asked.

“Nothing….” Tzuyu sighed in defeat.

Tomorrow is the pre battle day and yet Mina is still not showing any positive progression. Tzuyu could only stay by her side foolishly waiting and praying for some miracle. She needs Mina at this crucial time to push her for a win. She felt like she can’t fight this alone considering all the blame she swallowed.

“Aaaaah! The atmosphere is killing me! It’s so depressive! Hello Myoui princess! Please wake up! How long are you going to pretend as sleeping beauty?” Nayeon yelled while ruffled her own hair trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Not waking up? Perhaps you need a miracle chu? Let me chu her!” Nayeon pucker her lips trying to get her miracle kiss but held back by Jeongyeon.

“Oh please! Your kiss might curse her fallen into deep sleep even more” Jeongyeon rolled her eyes while knocked Nayeon’s head and thanks to 2Yeon old antics it lighten up the atmosphere a little bit even Tzuyu giggled watching how desperate Nayeon tried to kiss Mina while ago.

“Now that’s better. I don’t remember when the last time I saw you laugh Tzu” Chaeyoung genuinely glad when she finally could see her best friend laugh again.

“Sorry to break the atmosphere but how about tomorrow? You guys prepared well right?” Momo chimes in.

“Don’t worry Momo unnie. I’m all set! Dahyun and I prepared a lot! I can’t wait to perform!” Chaeyoung clenched her fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter