Chapter 10

House Of Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone in the house has been practicing their routine diligently considering pre battle is getting closer in few weeks. Tzuyu has been watching both Dahyun and Chaeyoung’s practices while she had nothing to do which baffled the younger girl. Why everyone is taking this matter seriously when her Mina unnie wasn’t bothered enough to talk about it? heck she has been acting cold towards Tzuyu few weeks ago and still counting.

It bothered Tzuyu to her edge that she decide to do something for to ease Mina’s tense atmosphere. Knowing too little about Mina, Tzuyu would seek for Jihyo’s advice since she definitely knows Mina better than herself.

“Sing a song? With a guitar?”

“Yeah… whenever she’s in distress I will sing song of my own composition with my guitar.”

“I didn’t know you can sing Jihyo unnie”

“Unlike both of you, art is not my forte but singing and composing are my specialty. At first I thought it was useless since I couldn’t contribute nor help Mina artistically but glad I could support her emotionally”

There’s slight jealousy pinched Tzuyu’s heart knowing she’s bad at cheering up her Mina unnie. She did everything she could do but all of her efforts seems wasted when the older girl didn’t seems to appreciate nor acknowledge her affectionate actions.

Tzuyu would brew her favourite coffee every morning just to please the older girl but she failed miserably. She was tired. Tired of chasing and pleasing Mina with everything she had. She had no other choice but to turn on Jihyo and it gave her new stray of hope.

Tzuyu was really eager to start her lesson with Jihyo. She might not be the best singer but Jihyo was surprised when she hit the song with the right notes and tones. Jihyo thought Tzuyu didn’t need extra lesson on singing but she definitely need extra homework on guitar.

“But you rarely touch down here Jihyo unnie. How am I going to keep this up alone?”

“Don’t worry. I’m sure Sana is willing to teach you”

“Sana unnie?”

“Yeah. In the past both of us always practice together. I did the singing, she did the music. She’s not a guitarist but she knows how to hit the correct notes on guitar technically. I taught her before” Jihyo smiled.

“Then it’s all settled then! Hopefully I could master your masterpiece Jihyo unnie faster so I can washed away Mina unnie’s problems”

“You’ll be fine. Just make sure do not let yourself to be caught or else it won’t be a surprise anymore. Anyway have you decided who are going to participate for upcoming pre-battle?”

“No… she didn’t even bother to talk about it”

“That’s bad. Better solve it quick Tzuyu or Jeongyeon might nag at us”

“I know” Tzuyu sighed in defeat.

“This might be tiring for you to keep up with her but please remember that Mina always has her reasons for everything”

“Reason? What do you mean?”

“Sorry sweetie but I’m not at the right place to talk since I’m afraid you might misunderstand her circumstance judging from my own point of view. Only Mina knows herself well and don’t worry she will open up to you when the time is right. Okay?”

Tzuyu could only smile weakly. How Mina could possibly open up to her when she suddenly decide to build a wall between them without reasons? This might her last effort to fix this unbearable unknown situation between them before she could possibly give up.

It was hard to pleased Sana to be her master for this one special occasion. She had to bribe the older girl with ice cream almost every day hoping she might change her mind in return and if ice cream wasn’t strong enough, Tzuyu had to enact cutesy act just to melt Sana’s heart. Only god knows how she despise cutesy act but she had nothing left to offer.

It seems like everything is fun and laugh-worthy but it’s a NO for Mina. She had been observing all of Tzuyu’s antics in front of Sana silently and she didn’t like every inch of it. Tzuyu rarely initiates cutesy act when she’s with her even before both of them went awkward. Mina could only shrugged it off and pretend not to care at all while her heart is screaming for jealousy and of course oblivious and dense Tzuyu didn’t notice anything. All she want right now is Sana mentoring her and she succeed.

Both Tzuyu and Sana would secretly meet at the lake every day after their class ended. Mina thought it is weird Tzuyu would actually skip their art session and went missing the whole day. Maybe she feel uncomfortable with her? Guilt starts to creep inside of her heart. Mina thought it was stupid of her to treat Tzuyu this way when the girl did nothing wrong but only her unjustified jealousy over Sana and Tzuyu interactions.

Couldn’t bear how Tzuyu kept on avoiding her art session, Mina confront the younger girl before she could even leave the art studio.

“Skipping our session again?”

“Oh I have something important to do”

“Important? Everyday? What’s so important than sharpening your art skill?”

“Yeah somehow…” Tzuyu replied while making her way out of the room without even bother looking at the older girl which frustrated her. As much as Mina disappointed with Tzuyu’s behaviour she blamed it on herself for abandon Tzuyu and reject all of her kind offerings especially her morning coffee.

As the day keeps going on, Mina couldn’t contain her frustration and curiosity. What made the younger girl literally ditch their art session almost every day while her gap with Mina is getting far and farther. Previously Tzuyu never skipped their session and she would clings to Mina from beginning till their art session ended. Mina never once complaint about it but she loved it when Tzuyu act a little bit spoiled in front of her. It’s cute and endearing towards the older girl.

Feeling messed up, she decide to switch on her detective mode and went stealth behind Tzuyu;s back.

As Tzuyu enter their art studio, Mina pretend to be sketching something on her drawing block when her eyes were actually observing Tzuyu’s actions from the beginning. Silence as usual and it didn’t bother nor made her suspicious of anything of their current atmosphere. Couldn’t afford to waste her time, she exited the room right after she took her little bag pack and there’s Mina still watching her closely. When Tzuyu completely out of their art studio Mina began her Sherlock plan.

The first place Tzuyu stop by was Yellow Rosses studio and of course Mina didn’t like the idea of Tzuyu getting involve with Sana too much. Did she silently having an affair with Minatozaki Sana behind her back all of this time? She thought to herself but it was subside the moment she saw Tzuyu exited the room without anyone but a guitar bag attached on her back.

A guitar? Tons of questions starts wondering inside of Mina’s messy head. What she could possibly do with the guitar?

“Is she going to participate as Yellow Roses representative!? Impossible!” That’s the only plausible reason Mina could come up with even though it’s almost impossible since Tzuyu belongs to White Rosses. With heavy heart and steps, Mina blindly follow Tzuyu’s walkway and it lead her to the lake and there she saw the last person she wished to see.

Minatozaki Sana.

Feeling betrayed and dejected, Mina gathered every strength she could have right now watching the two of them happily interacting with each other under her special tree. That tree where she first met Tzuyu. The tree where the younger girl caught her sleeping. The tree who witnessed how Mina captivated by the younger girl both beauty and personality.

Mina felt like the lake was tainted by both of them. She couldn’t shook her jealousy the moment she saw how Tzuyu act in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter