Chapter 12

House Of Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EMPTY

There’s nothing left inside Tzuyu’s heart but just a heart filled with void that seems hard to amend. She’s mentally tired of all things that had happened around her. What could have gone wrong? Why she’s the only one has to endure and fix everything? Why it’s always Tzuyu who make the first move? Why Mina never acknowledge her? Why Mina couldn’t see all of her efforts?

Just W H Y ?

SILLY

Of course Tzuyu knows well why. It was one-side love after all.

LOVE ?

Of course. The reason why she’s in pain because she loved the older girl more than just her grande soeur. The reason why she did everything she could because she’s already fall for her. The reason why she has been in denial of her soeur status because she’s madly in love with her.

DENIAL

Is it worth the pain she’s bearing right now? If she could turn back the time she just want to scream at herself for being helplessly clinging onto one-sided relationship. No! She wish she never met Myoui Mina at first place.

All of these regrets keeps bothering and it’s eating her soul and energy. She never felt this exhausted and despite all of these negative emotions she bear right now, she left with no other choices but to continue her unfinished battle as white roses as it’s the only thing she owe Mina before officially cutting ties with her.

She walked lifelessly to school with sullen mood written all over her face. Her dead trails halted half way when she saw Maria. She smirked and chuckled bitterly trying not to think about its creator. She cursed at herself trying hard to abandon those feelings she had but as mad as she could be, a shiny diamond tears started to form telling her otherwise. Tzuyu bites her lip and ran away from the scene while sobbing hard.

-at class room-

Tzuyu checked out the mirror for the last time before stepping her foot inside.

“No puffy eyes. Good”

She took one deep breath before entering her class room. Slowly she peeked inside and thank god there were 5 to 7 people inside the class room. She walked confidently towards her seat and she saw couple of eyes were eyeing her with curiosity and not to forget she could hear some of them were talking about her but she shrugged it off and proceed to her seat like nothing happened.

Suddenly her phone vibrated. One text message greeted her in the morning and it’s from Chaeyoung.

“Morning. Ya! Chou Tzuyu! Where are you right now!? Class is about to start! Hurry! Or else someone gonna get detention tonight! ”

Tzuyu could only chuckled. As much as she sorry for making Chaeyoung worried, it’s not enough to melt her ego. Why would she replied when she had no business in that mansion anymore? Her heart and soul are no longer residing in that mansion.

*clicks delete*

“I’m sorry Chaeyoung. Just don’t bother me anymore” She whispered to herself.

-at mansion-

Both Chaeyoung and Dahyun anxiously waiting for Tzuyu. It’s so unusual for her to skip class and heck she would never do that. Chaeyoung tried to call Tzuyu numerous time but the taller girl didn’t bother to pick up her call.

“Damn it Chou Tzuyu! Whatever!” Chaeyoung sighed.

“I wonder if she’s okay.” Dahyun wondered while looking uneasy which triggered the other girl.

“What do you mean by that?” Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow.

“I don’t know if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not but I think I saw her ran away from our mansion last night. It looked like she was in rush? And if this holy mansion is free from paranormal, I definitely heard her sobbing while running”. Dahyun massaged her temple while recalling her memory last night. She was resting around the garden with her flute when she saw Tzuyu ran away.

“Huh? That doesn’t sounds good at all and why this Picasso junior is ignoring me right now!?” Chaeyoung frown in frustration. Indeed she felt dejected. Why would Tzuyu ignore her at this time?

A presence snapped out both Dahyun and Chaeyoung from their little chat.

“I’m…. sorry…. for intruding! Do you guys… see… Tzuyu anywhere?” Mina was short of breath. She was panting heavily while talking. She had been running everywhere looking for Tzuyu ever since this morning.

“I was about to ask you the same question Mina unnie. I don’t see her anywhere and she didn’t pick up my calls at all. Are you ok Mina unnie?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I’m fine… thanks… for the info… I’ll take my leave” Mina left the classroom.

Both Dahyun and Chaeyoung stared at each other with curios eyes. Chaeyoung knew something bad must had happened between Mina and Tzuyu judging from Mina’s behaviour.

“Ok girl we need to do something.” Chaeyoung grabbed Dahyun’s arm and pull the girl away from her seat.

“To the hell with this class!” Chaeyoung slam the door and continue dragging confused Dahyun with her.

Mina was heavily panting. She ran every spot she could ever think to find her precious petite soeur but no avail. She never thought Tzuyu could possibly ran away from the mansion. NO! Not the mansion but ran away from her side forever.

 -FLASH BACK LAST NIGHT-

Mina screamed at herself for letting Tzuyu go without stopping her. Her heart froze the moment she saw Tzuyu’s cold and salty face. As much as she wanted to stop the younger girl’s step, Mina didn’t have the strength to object everything when Tzuyu started to lashed out everything that she had kept inside her tangled heart. All she could do was watching the girl ran away from her till her last shadow seen.

Mina kneeled down like a lifeless doll. Her tears couldn’t stop messing with her face. She was in deep mess. How could she let everything went down when she could stop the mess? It’s all too late for her to amend everything. If only she set her priorities right and things could have been better for the both of them.

Mina gather all of strength she could have right now and stood up thinking crying won’t solve anything. She tried to call Tzuyu but couldn’t reach her. Feeling frustrated she started to explore every inch of the mansion’s space but nothing meet her expectations.

Feeling exhausted running around the mansion, she decide to take a short rest by her favourite lake.

Sudden influx of Tzuyu’s memories started to hit her painful heart. All of the memories started to flow in nonstop like the lake’s stream. How can everything turned into such a big misunderstanding? She thought she had the younger girl well in her care but everything was her only delusional thought.

Did she ever thought if the younger girl was genuinely happy to be associate under her wing? Did she ever thought if the girl was forcing herself to feel suited in? Did she ever thought if the girl really want to do this? And the most important part is, did she ever know what is the younger girl’s true feelings are?

NO

She was afraid. She let those thought buried and flushed away by her own delusions that Tzuyu was happy being under her care all of this time considering how the younger girl treat her with utmost attentions, affections and care.

And Mina was stupid for let herself drown in sea of Tzuyu’s affections without considering the younger girl’s hidden true feelings.

“Stupid…” Mina bitterly cursed at herself while letting tears overflow her cheeks. She hugged her knee tightly while sobbing hard under their symbolic tree of fate.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Running around in the mansion seems meaningless. Mina couldn’t find any of Tzuyu’s traces. Feeling hopeless. She decide to halt her search and continue with her usual class.

She entered her class like a dead person. Pale face, messy hair and full of sweats.

“Look like someone just came back from her death! What’s wrong with you? Are you ok?”

The last person she wish to see right now is Sana but there she is worrying about her. She had a little energy left to diminish her jealousy and thoughts over Sana so she let it slide while ignoring her and proceed to her seat.

“I see… Myoui Mina apparently just came back from her death but god took away her voice? Seriously what happen to you?”

Sana stood up and went to check on muted Mina. She cupped the girl’s face with both of her hand while examining Mina’s face carefully. It has been long time since she saw Mina’s miserable face.

Sana couldn’t help but to wipe away all of Mina’s sweat with her bare hand while fixing the girl’s hair slowly with care. Mina just sat idly while letting Sana treat her like a child.

“Are you going to keep this silent treatment on me forever? Your face is cold. Are you sick?”

It hurts Sana the most to see how miserable her small friend right now. Getting no response from Mina is enough for her to get the cue from being pushy. She let silence filled their atmosphere while she slowly comb the girl’s hair fixing her appearance.

Momo’s presence broke their silent atmosphere.

“Unbelievable! I can’t believe Chaeyoung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter