Chapter 3

House Of Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

Like Tzuyu’s typical morning, she decides to pay Maria a visit. From afar she saw one figure stood idly in front of Maria. She didn’t expect anyone to be there earlier from her when she always been there first and alone. The closer she gets, smiles voluntarily knowing one of the person she adores the most is now next to her.

It has been awhile after their first encounter. Tzuyu couldn’t forget the moment she saw Mina for the first time. Everything is still fresh inside of her head.

 

“Morning Mina”

“Morning, you’re early today…”

“Yeah, just my usual routine paying a visit…”

“A visit? You mean Maria?”

“Yeah… she’s like a vitamin to me. I just need a booster before starting my day”

“Aww… Maria must be flattered”

“Aren’t you?”

“Me? Why?”

“You created her right?”

“Yeah I did…” Tzuyu could sense sadness by the way Mina answered her question.

“You look displeased? Im sorry if my question is uncomfortable. But I just want to let you know I adore this piece of sculpture in front of me right now. She boost up my motivation and inspiration. She’s like muse to my art”

Mina didn’t know her little piece of artwork could influence this girl so much. She is flattered.

“No it’s ok! I’m fine. It just whenever I look at her, something is off…”

“But to me she’s perfect! What makes you think like that?”

“When I created her I put everything I had into her. Time, energy, health and almost everything I could give since my Grande Soeur entrust me to create school’s symbolic sculpture. I was so into her and I didn’t know it would cost me something that I couldn’t return back… I….”

Mina choked. She couldn’t continue but to let her tears falling down on her cheeks. Tzuyu feel guilty for triggering her emotions. She didn’t know what and how to responds but she thought Mina’s tears are wonderful just like diamond. Without knowing, her hands reached for the latter’s cheek and she wipes away her tears.

Mina was taken aback but she didn’t reject Tzuyu’s gesture. She feel safe and warm when the latter cup her face and tears suddenly stop.

“Are you ok now?” Tzuyu retract her hands and give Mina her handkerchief.

“Thank you… I am better now”

“I’m so sorry for pushing you into something I didn’t wish for”

“It’s Ok… sometimes I feel like to letting it out”

“Then I won’t ask you about Maria again... I’m deeply sorry senior. Is there something I can do to redeem myself?”

“No it’s fine really. I’m ok now”

“No! Please… I feel horrible if I let this out without nothing. I feel like a jerk”

“You’re fine Tzuyu… nothing is wrong. It just I’m quite sensitive right now”

“But at least let me do you a favor once please… I don’t think Maria would forgive me either for leaving this matter”

Defeated by Tzuyu’s aggressive plea, Mina couldn’t help it but to accept.

“Fine… then I might need your help with something”

“Really!!! Now tell me what to do. I’m up for anything!”

“I need to sketch and paint murals inside House of Rosses wall but I find it a little bit hard to do it alone since the house is quite spacious. So I might need extra hand to help me out”

Tzuyu shudder when she heard “House of Roses”. She had bad encounter with Red Roses (Momo). There’s no way she want to repeat that since Red Roses intimidates her.

“Um… it’s okay if you couldn’t help it” Mina took back her request when she received no response from frozen Tzuyu.

“No no! I’ll do it!”

(What did I just say right now? Chou Tzuyu! You are doom!)

“Are you sure? You were hesitant few seconds ago”

“I am… how can I say no when I’m the one who pleaded? But how am I supposed to help you when House of Roses access is limited? I’m not eligible for an entrance and I don’t want to intrude or trespass plus Red Roses she….”

“You knew her? I mean of course everyone knows her but you seems to know her personally?”

 Mina intercepts Tzuyu. She didn’t expect Tzuyu would mention Red Roses.

“I met her once at House of Roses mansion and it was one bad memory.”

“Wait…? How could you get into our mansion? Oh! Wait a minute! Perhaps you are one of the petite soeur?

“No!! Of course not… I’m not interested about that at all…” Tzuyu reaction was obvious enough to give Mina a cue.

“Oh I see…..”

“I was just taking a break and decided to walk around the school area till Yellow Roses piano music brought me there. The melody is so wonderful enough to lure me in. I didn’t know I was trespassing. I guess my soul was dead curios to see the pianist”

“Seems you like our Yellow Roses so much” Mina chuckled

“I am... if Maria is a muse to my art, Yellow Roses music is muse to my heart. It just soothes my heart the first time I listened to it”

Mina could see how Tzuyu’s eyes sparkles while her describing Sana’s ability. Clearly she could feel how much Tzuyu adores the girl. She thought Tzuyu has her eyes solely on art but she definitely appreciates anything that catches her heart.

“Did you tell her about this? She must be flattered”

Mina smiles.

BITTER

“Nope… I don’t see her that much plus it might be embarrassing since I don’t really talk to her when we met earlier”

The truth is, Tzuyu didn’t know how to act around Sana. Being an introvert, she doesn’t like it when Sana act aggressively towards her so she let the older girl have it her way. Silence surrounds them when Mina doesn’t know how to continue their conversation. How their art collaboration talks lead to Sana.

“Ummmm….” *clear throats*

“So am I in?” Tzuyu breaks the silence

“Yeah of course”

“But how am I going to execute this plan when I’m still inaccessible remember?”

 “Oh yeah that… don’t worry about the Roses. They are not a stay back persons. I can let you in when everyone else is gone. Are you ok with that?”

“You mean both Yellow and Red Roses re not stay back persons?”

“Yeah, they always hang out together. Why? Perhaps…. Are you looking forward to meet our Yellow Roses?”

“Well… yeah kinda. I miss her piano play”

Again silence falls between them.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

“Oh time’s up! I’ll see you later then Mina”

“Wait!” Mina shouted

“I think I’ will need your phone number for update?”

“Oh yeah!”

Both of them exchanged their numbers. When everything is settled, Tzuyu walked away while thinking

“What did I just get myself into?” sigh…

 

=-=-=-=-=

-At Classroom-

Tzuyu was sitting on her chair peacefully sketching on something when…

“Yah! Chou Tzuyu!!”

Chaeyoung is loud enough to attract all of her classmate eyes

“What the hell!? Why are you shouting when I’m right here?”

“I can’t believe it Tzuyu! How could you do this?”

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows

“I did what? Did I step on your sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter